Seventh Daughter?

A

Anonymous

As seen on the IMBB in a thread about the IMC:

Just read the story of Seventh Son and completely misses the point that the seventh son was female

This piece of wisdom was brought to us by a certain IMBB member called TheEvilThatIDo. They have all the brains over there! [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--]

national acrobat

Ancient Mariner
[!--emo&:lmao:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol.gif\' /][!--endemo--] This guy for real?!

national acrobat

Ancient Mariner
Just found it on the IMBB, and I think he is actually serious. [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

The whole thread's hilarious though....

[!--QuoteBegin--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--]Afraid to Shoot Strangers means that he afraid to shoot people that he don't know...
The Aftermath talks about the aftermath...
I don't know anymore...[/quote]

The IMC does come in for a bit of praise, so you should be happy, Mav.

A

Anonymous

Well, I'd be happy not to see such stupidity blatantly spread like this. Some of them who read the IMC obviously don't understand a word I write... [!--emo&:(--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'sad.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Well, Iron Maiden is about... Iron Maiden [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

DeadlySinner

Trooper
cAN SOMEOne plzzz tell meh lkie teh almsot tru meanings and thinking behind the afriad to shoot strangers song from iron miaden!?!?! [!--emo&:blink:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/blink.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'blink.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:huh:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/huh.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'huh.gif\' /][!--endemo--] What si so scari bout shoting som1 u dont even know [!--emo&:lol:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/lol[1].gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'lol[1].gif\' /][!--endemo--] i think is funny!

aah, damit, I'll never be as good as Perun to imitate prats [!--emo&:rolleyes:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/rolleyes.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'rolleyes.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

Everything you need to no, Im not sure yet? Could always try and contact the person

Have fun, mate [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

A

Anonymous

At least he didn't suggest bringing the Seventh Daughter Of The Seventh Daughter To the Slaughter...

...that is something I would do.  B)