Senjutsu charts position

And on the other hand, there are fans who are only streaming the album although they ordered physical copy but never listen to it (upon arriving, I realized I have no option of spinning my CD, both PC and laptop don't have disc ports and my stereo's disc port is broken for years now. 21st century, yay!)

I've just took a peak at these lists and some of them are a complete joke, for example Croatian one. I guess it's no big deal being at first place when your competition is Batman OST... from 1995!!!! I mean, WTF, did big chunk of Croatians stumbled on their forgotten love for U2's "Hold Me, Thrill Me" or Seal's "Kiss from a Rose"?! Hilarious...

And on the other hand, there are fans who are only streaming the album although they ordered physical copy but never listen to it (upon arriving, I realized I have no option of spinning my CD, both PC and laptop don't have disc ports and my stereo's disc port is broken for years now. 21st century, yay!)

I've just took a peak at these lists and some of them are a complete joke, for example Croatian one. I guess it's no big deal being at first place when your competition is Batman OST... from 1995!!!! I mean, WTF, did big chunk of Croatians stumbled on their forgotten love for U2's "Hold Me, Thrill Me" or Seal's "Kiss from a Rose"?! Hilarious...

All those old albums would suggest they are vinyl only charts

The Book Of Souls sold 9 thousand copies in less than a year. Croatia nets them anywhere between 5 to 10 percent of domestic market and CD price is the same. Whatever might be on those charts, Maiden is no joke and they profit here. How many tours in the row now, 4?

The Book Of Souls sold 9 thousand copies in less than a year. Croatia nets them anywhere between 5 to 10 percent of domestic market and CD price is the same. Whatever might be on those charts, Maiden is no joke and they profit here. How many tours in the row now, 4?
Considering how much people buy physical copies of music, how many of them order online from abroad and that price of CD is huge for the last two decades - Croatia is doing great, I know that. This was more like sarcastic comment on the rest of the chart. Every time I took a peak at it, there are some CDs which, I highly doubt, sell over hundred copies per month and they've been there for years (I dare say decades for some of them).
And yes, The Final Frontier Tour skipped Croatia, but 4 gigs in span of 10 years for such a small country is a huge achievement!

No word on the official website about how the album has done worldwide.

I find it a bit ridiculous that they pretend they don't care about chart positions after doing everything they could to get a UK number one.
I have the impression that something is currently going wrong in the Maiden camp... :confused:

No word on the official website about how the album has done worldwide.

I find it a bit ridiculous that they pretend they don't care about chart positions after doing everything they could to get a UK number one.

The only news about The Book of Souls charts positions on the official website was a press release from Warner Music. Maybe, since Maiden didn't bag the number one album in an English speaking country, Warner haven't done a press release this time.

The only news about The Book of Souls charts positions on the official website was a press release from Warner Music. Maybe, since Maiden didn't bag the number one album in an English speaking country, Warner haven't done a press release this time.
You are right. Weird they didn't do one. A little thank you to the fans would have been nice.

Back