Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Walmart’s email to me said it would be here September 10th, but when I clicked to track the order, it said it should be here tomorrow. God I hope so.

I’m off work tomorrow so I am gonna annoy the shit out of my partner with it. I’m about to burst and can’t wait to hear what they think about the new record.
Best of luck! Apparently I won't be getting my vinyl from Amazon until September 15.

Kevin Shirleys notebook. Seems Senjutsu was once titled The Great Wall.
This actually contains more fun facts that we can imply:

a) Hell On Earth was probably the first song recorded for the album, altough its the last one on the record
b) TWOTW was the last one to be recorded, altough was the first one to be unveiled.
c) TWOTW has 5:50, this may mean the the acoustic intro was not originally part of the song

Senjutsu early first listen review: progressive, melodic and extremely dark.

A few songs are skippers but Steve’s last three are just glorious.

Album sum up: take every album in their career and take the best out of them - that’s Senjutsu.

Again: if it was their last, it would be a perfect send off (acutally, it feels that way).

BEST: Death of the Celts, Hell on Earth, Senjutsu, Stratego

Was this information given to you directly?

Got my Deluxe Box Set this morning with two TWOTW-booklets and no album booklet. So exciting and soo frustrating(sorry for those whos still waiting) at the same time...

It isnt the same without a booklet

Bloody hell, the box set costs nearly £100 and the record company is not even capable of getting things right! :mad:

Well, I just got the following message from Music Glue:
“Thank you for purchasing the Super Deluxe boxset. Unfortunately, due to a manufacturing error you may have an incorrect booklet in your purchase. This should have been spotted by our Quality Control Team, and we are keen to ensure that you receive the correct booklet with the minimum of fuss.” And there’s a link to request the right one.

I wonder what booklet I’ll get.

Well, I just got the following message from Music Glue:
“Thank you for purchasing the Super Deluxe boxset. Unfortunately, due to a manufacturing error you may have an incorrect booklet in your purchase. This should have been spotted by our Quality Control Team, and we are keen to ensure that you receive the correct booklet with the minimum of fuss.” And there’s a link to request the right one.

I wonder what booklet I’ll get.

Apparently TWOTW. Did they think the video was that good to include the booklet twice? :lol:

It beggars belief that they have had a couple of years to get this release ready and they still managed to make these cock-ups!

Back