Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

About to go pick up a copy of the Red vinyl today, one of my local stores has it in stock and ready to be picked up. Seems a lot of retailers decided to sell this early, Rod be fuming

I was gonna say "keep it civil", then I remembered that you're Irish and this is probably your way of saying "I love you, mate".

No, I'm raging here.

It's one thing people posting subjective thoughts. from might I add an illegal stream, but another thing objective spoilers that give away the structure of a song.

As long as they have a spoiler alert, I (i.e., nobody) think it may be helpful to document them here. First impressions and reactions are fun to read even after many years. In two days, these comments will be much more refined.

Ps. Send it, Maiden, I am ready to love it.
No, the policy was actually "Do not share information or reviews of leaked music"

Policy now updated - please consider using the Reviews thread clearly marked as containing spoilers, until September 3.

No, the policy was actually "Do not share information or reviews of leaked music"

I am sorry if I started the wave yesterday in the review thread. I thought non-spoiler people stay clear of the thread and it would be safe to put few words there since it was already shit full of reviews.

Also by the time of my post, there were already comments and small 'reviews' of the leak all over the Internet.

I am sorry if I started the wave yesterday in the review thread. I thought non-spoiler people stay clear of the thread and it would be safe to put few words there since it was already shit full of reviews.

Also by the time of my post, there were already comments and small 'reviews' of the leak all over the Internet.
Same, I thought it was fine to discuss the album in the review thread so sorry if that pushed the line.

Yours was the best review in the thread up until that point though Zare :cool:

Been listening to the album all day long... ain't gonna post anything about it till Friday. Just saying it's pretty solid (not a single bad song IMO) and that I really liked it (some songs could be shorter but screw it). Ah!... and Friday I'll surely be buying it without further adue.
Ok just one pseudo spoiler: Hell On Earth... :eek:

Been listening to the album all day long... ain't gonna post anything about it till Friday. Just saying it's pretty solid (not a single bad song IMO) and that I really liked it (some songs could be shorter but screw it). Ah!... and Friday I'll surely be buying it without further adue.
Ok just one pseudo spoiler: Hell On Earth... :eek:
yeah my feelings are the same, i agree with the reviews that said steves songs could be shorter, but it is what it is fantastic moments on all of them

yeah my feelings are the same, i agree with the reviews that said steves songs could be shorter, but it is what it is fantastic moments on all of them
Curiously enough I haven't read a single review yet. I'll only do it once the album really sinks in... And after I write mine. :)

I'm from México, I ordered the silver vinyl from Amazon and the red vinyl from walmart. I'm not sure when I'm gonna get them, but in the meantime I'm listening to the leaks, since I paid a lot for both editions... so far it's beautiful, very beautiful melodies on the guitars...

Back