Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Does anyone remember which songs Maiden often play before their gigs?

Doctor Doctor obviously but which other songs? I think they maybe mixed it up a bit on the Legacy tour, but I seem to recall some Def Leppard, Priest and Deep Purple on previous tours.

Doctor Doctor obviously but which other songs? I think they maybe mixed it up a bit on the Legacy tour, but I seem to recall some Def Leppard, Priest and Deep Purple on previous tours.

I think they always put on a different tape each tour.

I know they played the same music on every gig during the AMOLAD tour (and I remember it included Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and Anthrax - Indians) but it was different in 2008. That's about as much attention as I paid.

EDIT: I'm also positive that Doctor Doctor is from a different source. I remember several instances when the song playing was cut midway through for it to start.

I wouldn't be surprised if the tape is just local to the venue.

When I saw Sabaton for the first time, the tape was just Welcome to the Jungle and Hail and Kill on loop. Mildly off topic but watching people laugh and rock to the cheese on the first play of Hail and Kill was great, then watching them get less and less impressed was glorious.

I wouldn't be surprised if the tape is just local to the venue.

When I saw Sabaton for the first time, the tape was just Welcome to the Jungle and Hail and Kill on loop. Mildly off topic but watching people laugh and rock to the cheese on the first play of Hail and Kill was great, then watching them get less and less impressed was glorious.
I think Colin Price (DM guitar tech) has said that he picked the playlist numerous times. Recently, among the songs included were Highway Star and Blackbird.

Recall hearing Def Leppard's Animal at each of my shows.

I remember Resurrection from Halford on a few tours, and Silicon Messiah in 2000

Back