Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

“The Parchment” is the longest track on Senjutsu, and one of the best, in which Harris returns to the Egyptian themes of 1984’s “Powerslave”, the main riff cleverly cut from the same cloth as Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir” and Rainbow’s “Stargazer”. It’s relentlessly heavy, brooding, gigantic as the band plays to its more theatrical side with equal parts energy and discipline, Dickinson turning in a powerhouse vocal performance."

I just wet my pants. Stargazer is one of my all-fucking-time favorites. :yey:

“The Parchment” is the longest track on Senjutsu, and one of the best, in which Harris returns to the Egyptian themes of 1984’s “Powerslave”, the main riff cleverly cut from the same cloth as Led Zeppelin’s “Kashmir” and Rainbow’s “Stargazer”. It’s relentlessly heavy, brooding, gigantic as the band plays to its more theatrical side with equal parts energy and discipline, Dickinson turning in a powerhouse vocal performance."

Same here. Stargazer rules.

Yep. Wet here too

I'm at work. Waiting for You, lucky one's, reviews and impressions :scared:

Last edited:
Back