Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Things happen as fast as before. It is people who are less patient because social media has accustomed them to instant gratification.
When the album was announced, some people were saying that the gap between the single's release and the album's release was surprisingly short by Iron Maiden's standards.

Please post in English as per the forum rules. Discussions in other languages exclude other members and not all mods are French speaking.
Sorry, I wanted to know more details about a french review. Rock Hard France gives to Senjutsu a 7,5/10.
For me, this is ok but not great, more or less the same note that for BOS.

maybe this has been discussed. If you have Spotify or Amazon music, what time on the 3rd will you be able access the full Senjutsu album? Is it midnight UK time? I’m on the US east coast.
thanks

maybe this has been discussed. If you have Spotify or Amazon music, what time on the 3rd will you be able access the full Senjutsu album? Is it midnight UK time? I’m on the US east coast.
thanks
It has to be 24:00 local time unless u use a VPN. then you can appear wherever the local time is midnight.

thanks
I'm 99% sure that you'll get access to album on spotify around 00:00:01 of your local time on 3rd.

''The Parchment'' has a pomp-laden symphonic backdrop - I'm looking forward to it.

''The Time Machine'' - hyper-dramatic chorus.

LIALW - Bruce sings with a deeply affecting introspection.

''Hell On Earth'' - luminous intro.

DOTC is the standout (a middle section that features a ripping guitar duel).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Btw, the title of this review is great... ''An electrifying cinematic masterpiece''.

''Maiden reach new states of grandeur''. ''Senjutsu, while emerging as Maiden's most refined and compositionally mature outing yet, lacks nothing in terms of sonic force''. ''The album is also the band's most emotionally compelling work, not just of the post-reunion era, but of all time... astonishing depth and a wealth of melodic treasures that will see it easily claim its place alongside the finest works of their canon''. ''An unqualified masterpiece''.

Back