Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Yahoo video interview
Man what a lame interview. She spent most of it talking about Bruce’s cancer and covid. I appreciate the public message to get the vaccine and wear a mask, but there was just way too much dwelling. How about stuff about how the album was made?

Wait a minute. New Zealand is 16 hours ahead of me if I'm looking at this correctly. So if I use a VPN and can grab an IP from there, I can stream the record at 10am on Thursday if the album is indeed released at midnight there.

Wait a minute. New Zealand is 16 hours ahead of me if I'm looking at this correctly. So if I use a VPN and can grab an IP from there, I can stream the record at 10am on Thursday if the album is indeed released at midnight there.
8am, not 10.

Hmm I could do the same and listen to it 5 hours early. Need to figure out the vpn setup though as I don't use one.

I wasnt planning on listening to leaks this time around but i'm honestly suprised with only 3 days left to release the album hasn't leaked yet, especially knowning that people already have it

Don't think there were this many reviews for TBOS? I feel like there are quite a lot this time, almost 17-18 reviews!

Back