Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I guess Stratego being a single kind of confirms it will be played live on the album tour. My guesses for the songs that will be played: Senjutsu, Stratego, TWOTW, Time Machine, Hell on Earth and another one of 'Arry's epics.

Friday I'll have to travel to another city here in Brazil for some burocracy stuff and will be stuck in another city for an entire day before I get back, with no place to stay. Probably will spend all day listening to Stratego.

Iron Maiden isn't even promoting this album. Besides the viral marketing campaigns, the interviews, the expensive video, the posts from their producer, daniel_bels, the probable surprise single drop tomorrow, they have done nothing. This is inexcusable.

Iron Maiden isn't even promoting this album. Besides the viral marketing campaigns, the interviews, the expensive video, the posts from their producer, daniel_bels, the probable surprise single drop tomorrow, they have done nothing. This is inexcusable.
Yeah, and besides that and the special beer and t-shirt.....whatever have Maiden ever done for us????????

(sorry, huge Python fan....)

It's just a guess, though. They got it wrong when talking about 11 am UK time, because they said it would be the same time as TWOTW, and it actually was 6 pm UK time.

Back