Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I had a vision in my dreams last night: on the 4 September, Senjutsu will be available to the public everywhere - all songs - and everybody will discuss it everywhere, even Gods and Goddesses. :innocent:

Y'know, we've all been here before. Many times.

"Heads up! I know for a FACT that *insert name of song* will drop tomorrow!"

*Source - dude, trust me.

I'm not holding my breath, put it that way.

Hold on, it will be 19th quite soon for me. Are you saying there is a chance this drops on spotify? #teachmetheartofhype
I doubt it’ll release at midnight. They might have scheduled the release UK time I guess. But in case you’re able to access it by 12 do let us know. I’m anyways 2hrs and 51 mins away from tomorrow. Cheers.

Y'know, we've all been here before. Many times.

"Heads up! I know for a FACT that *insert name of song* will drop tomorrow!"

*Source - dude, trust me.

I'm not holding my breath, put it that way.
I am not trying to convince anyone, but if I have posted this information it is because I know that this source is totally reliable and not because I am making it up. Keep that link because it is very useful.

If I have posted this information it is because I know that this source is totally reliable and not because I am making it up. Keep that link because it is very useful.
So based on your experience with this site should we expect it by midnight or is it gonna be a scheduled release tomorrow ?

So based on your experience with this site should we expect it by midnight or is it gonna be a schedules release tomorrow ?
Although albums are always released at midnight, the release time of the singles depends on the band. If I had to bet I'd say they'll release the single at a similar time to TWOTW.

I am not trying to convince anyone, but if I have posted this information it is because I know that this source is totally reliable and not because I am making it up. Keep that link because it is very useful.
I checked the singles listed in the doc for 18th august on spotify, and they check out. Eg: Halestorm - Back from the dead

I had a vision in my dreams last night: on the 4 September, Senjutsu will be available to the public everywhere - all songs - and everybody will discuss it everywhere, even Gods and Goddesses. :innocent:
I want some of what you are smoking bro. This wait is killing me.

Having said that, there's not terribly much new in this interview that wasn't in the others that we've had so far. Bruce admits that TRATB was a bit much in terms of Maiden clichés, but he thought it was great live. He didn't have a driving license in the eighties and if he could trade voices with one singer, it would be Chris Cornell. He likes writing with Adrian the most because they connect the best. He thinks Time Machine will be great live and says he could imagine playing the whole album live. He says Steve has learned to compromise with him when it comes to writing vocal melodies, but Steve still writes them all by himself, Bruce just has some liberty interpreting them. There are no leftovers from Bruce solo stuff on this album and he also says that he didn't get to do any solo music during the pandemic. He might cut off his hair. There's a lot of character questions ('are you moody?' - 'no, only when I need to be alone') that don't really give us much insight, at least not into the music. Bruce gets worked up about Janick bashers and says he despises online forums and social media.
There are two reviews, one is very positive, the other is a bit more thorough and critical but admits that it's far too complex for a final verdict on the first listen.
-> TRATB was a bit much in terms of Maiden clichés - no wonder I like it. I agree it was great live.

It seems ''The Time Machine'' will be an instant classic and a great live song.

If Bruce can imagine playing the whole album live, then that means all songs are great (like AMOLAD) and it is hard for them to select the songs for the album tour.

No leftovers from Bruce solo stuff on this album - with 4 songs solely written by Steve, I don't think this is a surprise.

Btw, I'm 50/50 for Bruce to cut his hair.

...''but admits that it's far too complex for a final verdict on the first listen'' - This is very true!

I seem to remember Maiden put These Colours Don't Run and Brighter Than a Thousand Suns for download as audio files on their website shortly before AMOLAD was released. I think it went without any great announcements in advance.

Back