Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

Yeah, that's the only bonus content in the box I'm kinda interested in, and that's hardly worth 100€. Give it a year or two and the Blu-ray bonus features will have a permanent residence on YouTube anyway.
I'm with you, Perun. I would be getting the Super Deluxe box just for the blu-ray and it seems there's not enough there for me to justify the $126 price. The other stuff would just sit in the box. Now depending on what the FC exclusive will have I may have to shell out for that (have to join the FC first though, Lol)

Someone put out this edit earlier. I don't mind the current minimalist approach that they have to the backgrounds since The Book of Souls, but the background games and staring myself blind on them is a factor of me having fallen in love with the art related to Iron Maiden in the first place.
View attachment 15968

I like this much better that the original (which is not bad at all anyway)

So, Hell On Earth lyrically will be more whining about how fked up the today's world is? No storytelling, just more ramblings from good old Steve, and struggling Bruce? :facepalm: I sure hope not.

No pre orders for this chap. Like someone else mentioned, I love goin to the shop on release day and feelin the excitement build as I approach home. Although even that may not happen this time. Im likely goin to a festival on the 3rd amd may not even get to hear it til the 5th or 6th. If it goes that way, it will be the first time since 95 that I haven't purchased and listened on release day.

It's just me, or the left hand grip is completely off? Seems like punching the grip rather like holding it.

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 22.31.01.png

This shit Eddie tshirt is called "back cover" on the official web store so presumable it's on the real album

512010a.jpg

This is as ugly as it gets. :puke:

Back