Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

REMINDER TO ALL:

The "Report" function is used to report posts to moderators. It is meant to bring posts to our attention that are against the forum rules. Please do not hit "report" on random posts. Repeated abuse of this system will lead to a ban.

If you're going to be funny and hit "report" just to annoy us, we will ban you without further warning.

Plz no ban Peruno-senpai you bring dishonrabru to my house

After this album and the tour, I think that's it. The band are in their 60s with Nicko pushing 70.
I wouldn't rule out the chances they keep on touring without Nicko if he isn't able anymore, while leaving Nicko as an official and studio member.

I wouldn't rule out the chances they keep on touring without Nicko if he isn't able anymore, while leaving Nicko as an official and studio member.
I can see them keeping Nicko in the studio and bringing Joe Lazarus on tour to fill in for Nicko when his arthritis gets the better of him.

Some things I wanna add:
  1. I hope they sell Bels Feast shirts and posters
  2. It would be nice seeing adrian smith sing on some of the song
  3. While the book of souls had black bakcground, when you opened the vinyl gatefol you got some pretty badass ultrawide artwork so I hope that is the case here considering its a triple vinyl
  4. While many people talk about long boring harris tracks I actually believe we'll get something good this time
  5. No dave at all on this album and also no solo bruce songs; thats sad
  6. The blu ray may be a dolby atmos mix
  7. It would be nice if the singles were released physically with goodies (lotb videos or sth)

Fuck me man, cover art looks cool but why must an album be over 45 minutes. Book of Souls just bores the hell out of me, and is one of my least favorites mostly due to the length, I hope this is worth it, but I have a feeling it's gonna be much of the same.
Strong agree.

It might be sacrilege but TFF and TBOS are my least favourites

I wonder if all the Tower of Babel and Belshazzars Feast was a Bruce thing- maybe he didn’t have a ton of say with the direction of the album but had this ‘thing’ he’s interested in and used the PR to the release of e single as an outlet for it?
Safe to say the Tower and Feast and all that was just a lead up to the release of the fine new single and awesome video. I would think the Tower will make a nice backdrop when they play TWOTW live.

Back