Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

The new Senjutsu Eddie is spectacular and his four extra canines have grown on me (not literally). They look great. Love the cover. I wonder what the Japanese script on the right stands for?

So many epics in the track list. Happy with each of the writing credits, song titles and length of album. Mushi mushi Iron Maiden! Kanpai! Bring it on!

What's the one or two songs that is different from the usual style? All acoustic? I wouldn't mind a "Journeyman 2". Think they could pull one off like that. At the end of it, don't think it's going to be all that different. Maybe a bit more bluesy style in one of the short ones.
All acoustic song again. Who knows...

Exciting times and announcement - the Harris epics especially make me happy. No mention of final album, so hopefully that's that put to bed. Reckon Blu Ray will be a 5.1 surround mix, the TWOTW video + making of the TWOTW video. But hoping it's a 2 hour long making of the album feature...!

I'm wondering if the final 3 songs are somewhat connected, like an 'Arry penned trilogy, a story in 3 chapters. First thing I thought of when I saw the tracklist.

Back