Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

I love it. Becasue its new and so hot its impossible to say just how much I truly like the Eddie and album cover, but its pretty damn awesome. Tracklist looks great. Im so stoked. And I wonder what that blu ray will be. Fuck it all sounds so awesome. Can hardly believe its finaly coming. Its so soon. God these weeks up to september will be fun. 2021 and 2022 will be the years of Iron Maiden. What a time. And im really exicted for a alot of Harris tracks, think its gonna be great. The Time Machine is gonna be the best on the album is my guess.

I'm SO excited for The TIme Machine.

So... WOTW was one of the shortest songs? It will be either a beast of album or not. They recorded it in a same way like BOS but they were fresh after LotB which may affect the effect of their work. Love it!

I was worried about the cover illustration but it's OK. Maybe a little too reminiscent of BOS. This however, is lovely!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210719-150144~2.png
    Screenshot_20210719-150144~2.png
    865.8 KB · Views: 90
The songs are very varied, and some of them are quite long. There’s also one or two songs which sound pretty different to our usual style, and I think Maiden fans will be surprised - in a good way, I hope!

I choose not to get over excited and I hope I'm totally wrong.

Reactions: jcv
Welp, there it is: new album title, cover, release date! Thoughts?
The album cover is great.
The album title is one that I didn't expect. I'm not sure if I like it... dunno why they put the title in Japanese on the album cover.
I'm happy that the album will be released as a Deluxe Edition book.

7 epics in one album (out of 10 songs) is wow!
No song from Dave is a let down.
4 songs written alone by Steve - like in the albums before the reunion.

Fuck me man, cover art looks cool but why must an album be over 45 minutes. Book of Souls just bores the hell out of me, and is one of my least favorites mostly due to the length, I hope this is worth it, but I have a feeling it's gonna be much of the same.

"There’s also one or two songs which sound pretty different to our usual style"

Is TWOTW one of these? If not, what elements are you expecting? Perhaps another 100% acoustic song or a Japanese vibe.

Back