Senjutsu - 3rd September 2021

New releases usually drops after midnight, but that might be full albums only, I’m clearly not an expert on this :)

I like this. Nothing is better than taking time to digest a Maiden album. It's what I love about the post reunion stuff.

I think this was also the case with the older albums! As least for me!

Kingdom Leaks, which used to be a website where you could download leaks, now has a document in which they publish upcoming releases. They often get this information from the Russian site VK, and I can assure you that it is totally reliable.

STRATEGO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW GUYS.

Source

I think it's 100% legit.
That site was the best around.
Absolutely spot on, reliable blocks.

I had predicted a release between 16th and 20th, and here we areeee

If they are going to release Stratego before the album tomorrow would seem to be the best time. It's been a month since TWOTW. And there's no point in releasing it after the album unless it would contain bonus tracks and/or covers (in my mind anyway)

@FTB are you going to get the new Metal Bild Metal Hammer and Rock Bottom Rock Hard issues?

Kingdom Leaks, which used to be a website where you could download leaks, now has a document in which they publish upcoming releases. They often get this information from the Russian site VK, and I can assure you that it is totally reliable.

STRATEGO IS GOING TO BE RELEASED TOMORROW GUYS.

Source
That sucks. It's probably one of the best tracks.

I like this. Nothing is better than taking time to digest a Maiden album. It's what I love about the post reunion stuff.
Usually, I need about 7 years to digest a Maiden album as to finally decide, if I like it or not, so if I were working for a magazine, I guess that my reviews would be a bit outdated by then. Perhaps, I could benefit from calling it "Delayed Ejaculation Music Magazine" or something like that. Sometimes, headbanging takes a while. :innocent:

Out of the reviews of Steve's 4 epics...

Lost In A Lost world is getting mixed... Borderline negative reviews.

The Parchement is getting mixed... Borderline positive reviews.

Meanwhile Death Of The Celts and Hell on Earth are praised in most reviews.

Let's hope the songs are good. From having just one song written by Steve alone on every album (I personally think that only Blood Brothers and For The Greater Good of God are top drawer material) we go to getting four in one go!

No I'm not planning to get those

I don't blame you. I bought a Metal Hammer once in 2003. Next to a Bild I bought to annoy my dad sometime in the late nineties, that's the only money Springer will ever have from me.

I don't blame you. I bought a Metal Hammer once in 2003. Next to a Bild I bought to annoy my dad sometime in the late nineties, that's the only money Springer will ever have from me.
I haven't bought any Rock/ Metal magazines since age 15. When I did it was Rock Hard ( back when götz was still part of it I guess)

So buying rocks magazine a week ago felt a bit weird ;)

Back