Scorpions

Scorpions opened up their Las Vegas Residency last night.

1. Gas In The Tank
  2. Make It Real
  3. The Zoo
  4. Coast To Coast
  5. Seventh Sun
  6. Peacemaker
  7. Bad Boys Running Wild
  8. Delicate Dance
  9. When You Know (Where You Come From) [Acoustic]
  10. Send Me An Angel [Acoustic]
  11. Wind Of Change
  12. Tease Me Please Me
  13. Rock Believer
  14. Big City Nights
  15. Drum Solo
  16. Blackout
  17. No One Like You
  18. Rock You Like A Hurricane

I'm surprised at the lack of "Shining Of Your Soul" and "Still Loving You", the former being Rudolf's favourite song from the album, and the latter being well "Still Loving You" I know there were mentions that they were running late, but upon watching the main set, Klaus was referring to Matthis not being ready to start BBRW. Also, what is with them avoiding the Lovedrive album except for Coast To Coast. I hope they swing into my area because I'd love to see them again.

[/spoilers]

Send Me An Angel but no Still Loving You????

Let’s hope they’ll rectify that soon.

Send Me An Angel but no Still Loving You????

Let’s hope they’ll rectify that soon.
Agree, I hope they remove Send me an Angel and Tease Me Please Me and add Still Loving You and Loving You Sunday Morning.
I love all their ballads from the 70s up to Still Loving You. After Love at First Sting, their ballads are just meh.

Why didn't Maiden remove Mother Russia from NPFTD yet? Disgusting, IMO.
Because it's ridiculous... People should accept what happened in the past, History is History and Hstory should always be respected because all what happened then (wars, plagues, etc) were lessons that people had to learn and to deal with to create a better future for the next generations. Unfortunately, people never learn from these important lessons, from the mistakes and always do the same again and again and again... That's why not to remove these lessons from History is the most important things to do, because they can still teach people something... Removing a verse from a song or a track from an album, or statues from squares or lessons from a History schoolbook is pure denial and negationism, no matter what happened we have to preserve History for our children, grand-children, etc in order to preserve them from doing the same mistakes as our ancestors did in the past, and this can only be thanks to the History and by teaching them the wars, slaughters, plagues, treasons etc that took place during all the Mankind's History, not by erasing all of them...

Because it's ridiculous... People should accept what happened in the past, History is History and Hstory should always be respected because all what happened then (wars, plagues, etc) were lessons that people had to learn and to deal with to create a better future for the next generations. Unfortunately, people never learn from these important lessons, from the mistakes and always do the same again and again and again... That's why not to remove these lessons from History is the most important things to do, because they can still teach people something... Removing a verse from a song or a track from an album, or statues from squares or lessons from a History schoolbook is pure denial and negationism, no matter what happened we have to preserve History for our children, grand-children, etc in order to preserve them from doing the same mistakes as our ancestors did in the past, and this can only be thanks to the History and by teaching them the wars, slaughters, plagues, treasons etc that took place during all the Mankind's History, not by erasing all of them...
Too late, I'm already removing my Nikolai the First posters from the wall. We should cancel all the Russians no matter how many centuries ago they lived.

I didn't see anything anti-Russia in there, their silence is deafening. Are these guys Nazis?

Yep

If I wasn't burnt by their god awful performance at Bloodstock in 2019, I'd want to go. But I can't imagine they'd be any better five years older.

Coming back to the topic, here's my review in french of 'Rock Believer'.

Je me suis farci toute la chronique : tu écris très bien. :)

If I wasn't burnt by their god awful performance at Bloodstock in 2019, I'd want to go. But I can't imagine they'd be any better five years older.

May I ask what happened? They have the reputation of being a very reliable band live and reviews were positive:

Thanks in advance!

I have only seen them love once though, back in 2006.

Rich tickets for rich people you know. :lol:
I remember the General admission ticket. It's like a thing in the past (like to find a public phone in the street when you need it)

Rich tickets for rich people you know. :lol:
I remember the General admission ticket. It's like a thing in the past (like to find a public phone in the street when you need it)

:lol: :lol:

With those ticket prices I guess I will wait until closer to the gig before making a decision. By then, I would have also been able to watch videos of the show to see if it is really worth seeing them live in 2024.

Back