Say Something Nice About Another Country

A

Anonymous

The title says it all. Say something nice about a country -any country- other than the one you're living in.

Greece: Greatest architecture ever. And gyros, souvlaki, suzuki, bifteki.... damn, I'm hungry [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sad.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":(\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sad.gif\" /]

Turkey: Best kebabs I've ever had...best baklava I've ever had...best fish I've ever had...best bath I've ever had. ::

Spain: FC Barca and the Nou Camp. (Just spent a weekend in Barcelona [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /] )

Australia: Kangaroos and Dingos are cool. Very good Rugby and Cricket teams.

Germany: Birthdays iest krieg
bdays-are-cool.jpg

Greece: Great people, food, weather, and those litlle alleyways that meander through their towns.

Kenya: Great scenery, wildlife and their ever so laid back attitude to everytihing "hakuna matata" [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"^_^\" border=\"0\" alt=\"happy.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=133263:date=Mar 28 2006, 10:14 PM:name=Black Ace)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Mar 28 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]133263[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hungary- great women.
[/quote]

Have to agree with you there, mate [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Nepal- breathtaking landscape, beautiful capital.

[!--quoteo(post=133263:date=Mar 28 2006, 10:14 PM:name=Black Ace)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(Black Ace @ Mar 28 2006, 10:14 PM) [snapback]133263[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Hungary- great women.
[/quote]
Oh yes! [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"smile.gif\" /]

Hungary: great wine and cuisine [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

(Btw, Per, I hope you're not planning to start a "Say Something Bad About Another Country" thread [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /] )

Finland - Doom metal. Shape Of Despair, Unholy, Thergothon, Skepticism and Dolorian. How can you beat that? [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

[!--quoteo(post=133333:date=Mar 29 2006, 12:16 PM:name=The_7th_Son)--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(The_7th_Son @ Mar 29 2006, 12:16 PM) [snapback]133333[/snapback][/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--quotec--]
Jap women are hot.
[/quote]

::
Do you find porcelain dolls sexually stimulating?!?

I guess there is no accounting for taste.

Canada: The beer is stronger, therefore the girls look prettier.

Canada: Hockey rules thank you.
Germany: Nietchze, Marx, Luther, Power Metal.... AWESOME
Greece: where would we be without their philosophers?

Thailand-the food is great (sweet chilli chicken [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\":p\" border=\"0\" alt=\"tongue.gif\" /] ). Pity about the 'highest-number-of-hermaphrodites-in-the-world' thing, though... [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/sleep.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\"-_-\" border=\"0\" alt=\"sleep.gif\" /]

Sweden-Gothenburg metal....and fit women [img src=\"style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/wink.gif\" style=\"vertical-align:middle\" emoid=\";)\" border=\"0\" alt=\"wink.gif\" /]

Back