Say Something Nice About Another Country

porcnoz said:
Germany : (...) student fraternities. Quite amazing to see a cold room in the house !  We've also been invitated to an enthronement, funny stuff.

:blink:
I think of them as the very worst people I've ever met...

Say something nice about another country? Hmm, well I've already done Kenya and Greece, so......

Belgium: Chocolates, beer and Chips with mayonnaise. :D

Not all together, mind.

Anomica said:
Woot! Did she say yes?

Well, if she hadn't, this would be in the "Say Something Bad About Another Country" thread, don't you think? ;)

Albie said:
Belgium: Chocolates, beer and Chips with mayonnaise. :D

Not all together, mind.

a middle Belgian takes the -at least- 2 /3 of all that you quoted
all together mind you  :D :D

Croatia-uhhmmm...sports, and er... well it`s pretty... And we`ll be in th European Union by 2010, no, 2011, or maybe 2015... I`ts nice to live here, but everything is too damn expensive. And the fact that, by nature, Croats hate everyone who aren`t something they are. From the hatred between us on the north and them on the coast, (on the south), to fights between, not two ´hoods´, but two streets!!! Aaaargghhh...

Perun said:
Well, if she hadn't, this would be in the "Say Something Bad About Another Country" thread, don't you think? ;)

SHE FUCKIN SAID YEAS ?????????  :yey: :yey: :yey:

Mariage.gif

Anomica said:
Woot! Did she say yes?

Of course.  The wink smiley said it all.  ;)

Perun said:

Good one, Per!  :ok:

Lovro said:
Croatia-uhhmmm...sports, and er... well it`s pretty... And we`ll be in th European Union by 2010, no, 2011, or maybe 2015... I`ts nice to live here, but everything is too damn expensive. And the fact that, by nature, Croats hate everyone who aren`t something they are. From the hatred between us on the north and them on the coast, (on the south), to fights between, not two ´hoods´, but two streets!!! Aaaargghhh...

Err... Lovro don't you read the instructions?!  You cannot say something about the country you live in.  Since you are mentioning bad things about Croatia how about the fact that everyone likes to live like they're making Western salaries when clearly they do not, ensuring that they stay in debt forever.  And what's with a bar on every block!?  Everyone drinks like it is the new millenium. 

On the positive side, scenery like this of Plitvice lakes looks beautiful.
plitv.jpg

____no5 said:
SHE FUCKIN SAID YEAS ?????????  :yey: :yey: :yey:

Mariage.gif

Thank you, mate!

____no5 said:
I discovered this wonderfull topic today !! Really nice one !!

Espana : the Andalousian olive trees, the wonderfull dessertic landscapes, the town of Cadiz "the most beautifull city in the World", and the river Guadalquivir... Garcia Lorca, and the castle of Alabra.

[*]The toll-free highways
VroumVroum14.gif

-----> you have to know  :smartarse:

[*]The Spanish are the best party people I've ever seen!!
All they need : one guitare, beer, and a beach ....and usually they do have 'em easily !!

Banane08.gif
Musique41.gif

Flamengo's everywhere, in every corner, in the first occasion
[*]The women... not the more beautifull or well dressed of the planet  :D but they are the more natural women I've ever seen -and also : charming and worm women

[*]and of course the huge black bulls in the top of the hills every 20 kilometres ...at least !!

I had a good laugh when my lady noticed that a typical dialogue
betwenn a Spanish parent who drives the car and his kid could be
-"eh daddy when we arrive ?"
-"100 bulls, kid"

4259-The-Osbourne-Bulls-0.jpg

Have to agree with you about Spain.  I lived in Rota, from 82-85.  Loved it.  Puerto de Santa Maria, Jerez, Sevilla and Torremolinas (spel?). Man I have a lot of good memories.  The bulls though, I nearly forgot about those.  We used to camp at some campground on the bay of Trafalger (spel?).  Port wine...Sangria.......Garlic chicken.  Paella (my favorite) Calamari........soccer matches...bull fights.  Great now I have to think about Spain and i'm stuck in Florida.

Corsica - I want to get married on a beach here at sunset  :wub:

Ireland - Nice friendly people who will do anything for you even though your English  ;)

Holland - Great bars and friendly people

Italy - Great food

England - Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there, but the beer, country pubs in the summer, soccer are all good. If it wasn't for the people who lived there it would be higher up on my list  :p

Canada - The best country in the world to live, but as this thread is about saying something nice about a country where you DON'T live I guess I can't mention how wonderful Canada is, it's so great I decided to move here from England  :bigsmile:

VodaWolph said:
England - ....... If it wasn't for the people who lived there it would be higher up on my list  :p
I know what you mean, some of us can be real idiots (for want of a better word).

VodaWolph said:

Don't, it'll forever spoil beaches, sunsets and Corsica for you.

j/k

Perun said:
I think of them as the very worst people I've ever met...

Why ?  I met friendly people.  I remember when we were going to disco with full case of beer !  But maybe alcohol changed my perception...  :bigsmile:

Genghis Khan said:
Err... Lovro don't you read the instructions?!  You cannot say something about the country you live in.  Since you are mentioning bad things about Croatia how about the fact that everyone likes to live like they're making Western salaries when clearly they do not, ensuring that they stay in debt forever.  And what's with a bar on every block!?  Everyone drinks like it is the new millenium. 

On the positive side, scenery like this of Plitvice lakes looks beautiful.

Whoops!

some thing here  ::)

VodaWolph said:
England - Nice place to visit, wouldn't want to live there, but the beer, country pubs in the summer, soccer are all good. If it wasn't for the people who lived there it would be higher up on my list  :p

and VodaWolph : Corsica is not a country !!

VodaWolph said:

Back