Satellite 15 . . . The Final Frontier: Video Impressions Here

its laggy i clicked free download and it goes back to the video

too much traffic on sight here in states...nothing yet....i.m youtube page still has trailer..

Ok, I got through it all.

The song seems pretty good. Want to listen to it again though.

The video is kinda predictable but very cool. Story spoilers:

Man has obtained a key from a previous mission. Man gets in a spaceship fight with Eddie and he shoots Eddie down. Eddie crashes into a planet near some weird building. Man lands on planet and goes to weird building. Man walks through building while Eddie stalks him. Man finds the thing (pyramid sturcture) the key fits but he turns around and Eddie is there. Chase ensues with the Man throwing a grenade at Eddie, supposedly killing him. Man gets back on spaceship and is about to put the key into the pyramid structure when Eddie appears behind him and then throws him into out of space. Eddie then puts the key into the Pyramid and blows up the planet they were just on.

I just watched it - nice good quality video, but the sound effects are annoying as you can't hear the song, and to me there doesn't seem to be a real connection between the two. It's a bit like watching a movie with the stereo on at the same time... oh well! I'll give it another spin now

Finished the video. As of right now (my opinion may change later on), I personally prefer El Dorado to this song. Feels like something is missing, oh well. Still a badass song and a cool video.

Thanks a lot mozzle. The sound effects are indeed incredibly annoying - I just want to hear the song! It has a rocky feel, like El Dorado did, which I really don't like. Though it is hard to judge the song from hearing under half of it while spaceships roar in the background.

I think El Dorado is better too. This is definitely a Smith song though, very cool solo and some frills around the lyrics in the first verse. The riff is very good too. The pre-chorus is a little disappointing though.

Harris lyrics too - the chorus is just The Final Frontier repeated 4 times.

In a way the lyrics continue the Wildest Dreams/Different World theme but in outer-space. Has a 'Space Oddity' feel to the lyrics too, just happier.

Edit: Lies - it's a double solo, if I'm not mistaken actually. I'm not sure who does which one though.

It's another song where Bruce's voice doesn't seem to be too top notch. He didn't seem to have that problem, though, when I saw Maiden live last month.

I can't find a youtube link on the site...

Could someone direct link me to the video so I can type it in on my phone please :)?

Good song, and I am agree with that, it's a very editet version.
But it's not like in the past,I mean I do not know why, but something it's missing

Back