Satellite 15 . . . The Final Frontier: Video Impressions Here

Mosh said:
i bet maiden wont print thier lyrics just to piss us off

You can see the lyrics in the booklet in one of the pics for preordering TFF on some website, Amazon I think.

Jeffmetal said:
This song is about different points of view. It's about chosing what you want, but respecting the choices others do. It has nothing to do with taking your car and thundering down the highway. The title of the song is enough to tell what the song's about.

Different World is about a car thundering down the highway? What lyrics were you reading?

Suicidehummer said:
You can see the lyrics in the booklet in one of the pics for preordering TFF on some website, Amazon I think.

Different World is about a car thundering down the highway? What lyrics were you reading?

You really do have problems with interpretation. Read the whole thread instead of getting in the bus in movement.

Man I am sick of that video!!  I cannot bloody wait to hear this song without the video's audio!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! 

I'm so hooked on Bruce's vocal performance that the sound fx don't bother me. Plus, you get almost the entire 2nd verse, chorus, guitar solos, and part of the end without the fx so it's not too bad.

I think the new opener is fantastic.  This has already been said but I love the upbeat feel.  These guys have experienced such a fantastic life, especially since the reunion, and it is great to hear them shaing that enjoyment in this song.  OK it is also about lonliness and and death away from others but the feel of the song is one of a life enjoyed.
Cool solos, Bruce is putting much emotion into the singing.  You can tell he love this one.  I love the verse, the bridge and the chorus...repetition is fine by me.  If I want wordiness I just have to open my uni readings.
Bring on the entire new album, I cannot wait to listen to it in the dark first time, then straight away follow up with a listening while reading the booklet na dlooking at the pictures, then follow it up another thousand times.
Maiden will not disappoint, they are too good, they would not release anything they were not happy with and I have faith that if they enjoy it then so will I.

The Mid-Distance Runner said:
I think the new opener is fantastic.  This has already been said but I love the upbeat feel.  These guys have experienced such a fantastic life, especially since the reunion, and it is great to hear them shaing that enjoyment in this song.  OK it is also about lonliness and and death away from others but the feel of the song is one of a life enjoyed.
Cool solos, Bruce is putting much emotion into the singing.  You can tell he love this one.  I love the verse, the bridge and the chorus...repetition is fine by me.  If I want wordiness I just have to open my uni readings.
Bring on the entire new album, I cannot wait to listen to it in the dark first time, then straight away follow up with a listening while reading the booklet na dlooking at the pictures, then follow it up another thousand times.
Maiden will not disappoint, they are too good, they would not release anything they were not happy with and I have faith that if they enjoy it then so will I.
Amen-Brother.jpg

Oh yes! That's some super amazing spirit you have there my friend!  :edmetal: :shred: :rocker:

Thanks Fonze!

Maiden knows what they are doing.  I have total faith in the boys.  They play what they want and I am just glad to be along for the ride.  I love AMOLAD and no one can ever take those sounds away from me.  If the new album is more joyous then I'm all for it.  If its prog I am very happy....listening to a new Maiden album on the day of release is pretty special....cos you know there are many, many, many Maidenfans doing exactly the same thing and we are all concentrating, analysing, smilng at the new songs and we are all reading over the booklets and looking at the pictures!!!  we currently have 14 Maiden albums in our existence.  This time next month there will be a fifteenth to nestle in beside AMOLAD.

Brrrrrrr-ring it on!!!!!!

Yes Blood Brothers...the Boys are back on top!!  And think about what the last [and most knowledgeable] critic has said; something to the effect that the album really gets better as as you listen!!!  Can't wait to jam to the Alchemist! Get lost in where the wild wind blows!!  Learn the story of the Talisman, + so much more!!  He apparently was very impressed with Aisle of Avalon, it may be the best cut.  There are comparisons to Seventh Son, and Somewhere in Time.  There are hints of the 80's, and new sounds as well.  This is an amazing time to be a Maiden fan!!

Sound effects still making me crazy!!

Jeffmetal said:
You really do have problems with interpretation. Read the whole thread instead of getting in the bus in movement.

*Facepalm*

I've been involved in this thread for a while. Where do you get the idea I haven't read the whole thread?

Jeffmetal said:
This song is about different points of view. It's about chosing what you want, but respecting the choices others do. It has nothing to do with taking your car and thundering down the highway. The title of the song is enough to tell what the song's about.

I missed the word "nothing" in your post. You could have been less of an asshole and pointed that out...

I liked the song from the beginning but was not totally blown away.
No I feel how this changes...I simply can't help but sing the bridge all day long... :edmetal:

Back