Lion From the North!!!
PRICE OF A MILE!!!!!! (email request)
Resist and Bite!
Soldier of Three Armies
GOT MITT UNS!
The Art of War! YEAH
Primo Victoria
Metal Cruë

Even though I love The Price of a Mile...it sounded horrendous. They need to change the key or Joakim needs to sing all of the verses an octave higher. Just mush.

Really cool to see Joakim play guitar on Resist and Bite, though!

Very cool setlist. I wish I could have heard Screaming Eagles and Lion from the North.

Of the 2 albums I've heard, Coat Of Arms and The Art Of War, TAOW is my favorite. The songs have a bit more to them it seems. I'm going to check out Heroes next. I'm curious to see if completely new guitar players and a new drummer changes their sound and style at all. Also, judging from the fact that Heroes only sold 3,100 copies in the first week here, it's sad to see that with 7 albums out, this band has not gained much of a following here in the USA. I would think they would be at least as popular as Iced Earth and Blind Guardian by now. I'm sure glad I discovered them though! Thanks to people on here of course! :)

Hopefully the tour with IE will help them get some more recognition here.

Ya, hopefully they do get to selling at least 10,000 copies in the first week on their next album. Heroes is great, but a bit more straight forward. I do love that it has a ballad. TAOW is still my favorite.

I hate that ballad. Could be my least favorite Sabaton song so far. Everything else on Heroes is awesome though.

Last edited:
A couple rumors I just heard are that their drummer is dating Nightwish's singer and there could be a NA tour with both bands next year. That would be pretty awesome.

Sabaton's drummer is dating Floor Jansen? Good for him! Although I hope to some day witness a Sabaton headline show, Sabaton/Nightwish would be really amazing (especially since Floor just opened for them for the last three months).

Ya, I'd love to see a headliner with Sabaton for sure! And without Tarja, I don't really care about NW. It's like Maiden without Bruce for me.

If they haven't already, I'd love to hear them do some songs about Vietnam.

Ya, I'd love to see a headliner with Sabaton for sure! And without Tarja, I don't really care about NW. It's like Maiden without Bruce for me.

If they haven't already, I'd love to hear them do some songs about Vietnam.

Have you heard Floor? If not, reserve your opinion until they release a new album. Or just listen to one of her previous bands. I have no doubt she'll be the best thing that's happened to Nightwish since Tarja left.

I love Tarja because of her operatic vocals. I've heard Floor and she doesn't sing in that style.

She does, but only occasionally. The reason I like her is because she's a vocal chameleon. She's capable of singing in many different styles and ranges. I saw her live with Nightwish - her Tarja stuff was awesome and her Annette stuff was awesome.

Back