Sabaton

It doesn't look like a professional heavy metal setup at all.

Also, is this a video game convention with a stage? What's with all the computers?

Uhm, yes, it's Dreamhack, the largest computer festival in the world, being held in Sweden (why Sabaton is playing there I guess) they hold competitions in a lot of different game leagues. The site itself didn't give it away when you clicked dreamhack.tv? :D

Uhm, yes, it's Dreamhack, the largest computer festival in the world, being held in Sweden (why Sabaton is playing there I guess) they hold competitions in a lot of different game leagues. The site itself didn't give it away when you clicked dreamhack.tv? :D

I did not know. We don't have such things here in the US. Video games + energy drinks + Sabaton...no doubt a bunch of teens in Sweden are having heart attacks right now.

Awesome set, but quite short for a headliner. Also, my internet sucks so it was kinda patchy...I really hope they add Night Witches to the set soon. When that Amon Amarth US tour rolls around, it's my most desired song to hear. (That was a sentence).

Back