RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

I think they've made it pretty obvious they don't much care for it at all and consider No Pleasure From This Disc an actual mistake, a blemish on their career rather than just a misunderstood or unloved album like some of the other 90s efforts. I wanted to say it's a shame, but in all honesty it's such an uneven album it's hard to be outspoken about. I like the Sledgehammer bootleg versions better than the actual album.

The title track is probably the only song where I genuinely think it'd be neat if it had been played live more. BYDTTS is a nice live song, I guess, but the Maidenized version kinda misses the point honestly compared to what Bruce originally recorded with his band. It's just a silly little rock tune with a sing along chorus, trying to turn it into a Maiden song honestly feels like a bad call in retrospect.

When were they sent? I guess you can see that in your customer account?
That happened to me once that I had ordered tickets that then disappeared in the post. When the period of time became strangely long, I submitted a follow-up request to the sender's customer service as quickly as possible.
To come across as believable when I claimed that nothing had arrived.
They were then indeed sent to me a second time.

They will open with a sluggish version of Aces High most likely...
Ever since the tour was announced, I've seen people on these forums hyping themselves up by wondering what they'd open with, since the mantra's been "there's no obvious opener". The problem is, there's a really obvious opener. You may not like it, but there's been absolutely no indication by the band that they've somehow realized they can't really play Aces High anymore without it sounding more than a bit Aces Low.

The only sliver of hope against it is that they kind of blew their load as far as the stage set is concerned on LOTB and there's really no way to top the inflatable Spitfire, but at the same time, what else would they open their greatest of the greatest hits tour with?

Back