RUN FOR YOUR LIVES WORLD TOUR (2025/2026)

1. Phantom of the Opera
2. Wrathchild
3. Run to the Hills
4. Infinite Dreams
5. Seventh Son of a Seventh Son
6. The Trooper
7. Sun and Steel
8. Rime of the Ancient Mariner
9. Bring your Daughter…To the Slaughter
10. Alexander the Great
11. The Clairvoyant
12. Fear of the Dark
13. Iron Maiden
Encore
14. The Number of the Beast
15. 2 Minutes to Midnight
16. Running Free

*other possible songs: Killers, Children of the Damned, Only the Good die Young, To Tame a Land, Still Life.

Some more informations about the future show by Kem Lalot, the programmer of Les Eurockéennes de Belfort festival (France). :)

It seems that it's another Greatest Hits tour. So, no rare songs can be expected to be played by the band, unfortunately. We can expect two hits taken from each of the 9 albums. Maybe "Flight Of Icarus" and "The Trooper" for 'Piece Of Mind', for example. Maybe title song and "Hallowed Be Thy Name" for 'The Number Of The Beast', etc. :facepalm:

Is this promoter a reliable source? The tour planning completed in early 2024? That seems implausible to me.

A few points to consider:

1. Based on the wording, it sounds like Budapest will be the first show. There's a fairly long gap between the first and second concerts. I wonder if a second show will be added in between. (Is a 2nd night in Budapest possible, or probably more likely, an additional show in Prague?)

2. I wonder if British Lion will play in some of these cities (as has been the case the past few years).

3. How late will the tour extend? (The last show is scheduled for August 2nd - how late into the summer will it go? Maybe it's wishful thinking, but is there any chance the chance will go to the Americas this year?)

Back