Remember Tomorrow

How good is Remember Tomorrow on a scale of 1-10?

• Total voters
8/10. It han't aged as well as most Maiden songs have done. I used to like it more than I now do. But still, it's a great song, I love the "To light up the SKKKKKKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" part with the awesome instrumental part afterwards.

Brilliant. Very soft and melodic intro, great riffs after and mysterious lyrics. Di'Anno's vocals fit perfectly, once more. This song is well appreciated inside punk and non Maiden old headbangers and I can see why. 10/10

______no5 said:
Brilliant. Very soft and melodic intro, great riffs after and mysterious lyrics. Di'Anno's vocals fit perfectly, once more. This song is well appreciated inside punk and non Maiden old headbangers and I can see why. 10/10

I agree, although I only give it a 9 out of 10. I think it showcases Paul's vocal skills perfectly, although the lyrics have always left me scratching my head. That's the only thing keeping it from being a 10...

I love this song, my fave from the album. Its full of emotion and energy. "I shall return.... from out of the FIRE!" is one of my favourite maiden lines and it gives me a lot of energy. The way its sung is amazing, and the guitars are great too.

8.  Isn't my favorite from the debut, but it beats the hell out of Sanctuary, Iron Maiden, and Charlotte the Harlot.

9/10 - Fantastic track. They got some stick at the time from a few critics for trying to do a "Child in Time"/"Stairway to Heaven" type power ballad - but it was nothing more than the odd journalist having a cheap shot.

This is IMO Paul's best vocal performance in Iron Maiden. Bruce could never sing this song as could as Paul did. 10/10.

^ i disagree. Early Days performances of Bruce on this song are stellar. On studio it's 7.

This song has a great atmosphere. One of the best slow songs of Maiden and one of my favorites off the debut. 9/10.

An easy 10

Di'annos vocals are fantastic on this, the song really played to the bands strengths at the time.  Dickinson has never sang this as good.

10- Amazing song.  I love how it builds and then explodes during the solos.  Great vocals by Paul as well.  Wish they did this one live more often.

Really moody song.The ''oooohh'' part at the end of each verse makes it sound even more tragic.And what an explosion on that instrumental part.Both solos rock.
10/10.  :edmetal:

8/10 - for me it suffers possibly because ive never really been a fan of pauls tone and moody style (though he suits this song better than brucey for me. But in this song there IS enough energy and instrumental thought to pull off the moody sad themeology... so it isnt dragged down as much as ... stranger world

Back