Rant Thread

I'd like to rant about the fact that Match of the Day (UK football programme) used Alexander the Great last night.
Wasn't it BBC sport who featured Loneliness of the Long Distance Runner lyrics in there athletics coverage recently? They have a Maiden agenda.

Fuck CDkeys. Ordered fucking FIFA 18. Exams fucking over, I just wanna play fucking FIFA. I pay the goddamn money. Then they e-mail me saying that my fucking order needs to be fucking reviewed. Then they ask me for a pic of my fucking credit card for some fucking reason. I reply with a no, because no one fucking else ever asked it of me and I'm not gonna send it, so either they send me the fucking links or refund the fucking money right away. They said they'll refund. But the bank might take few days to give me back my fucking money since it's a fucking Saturday. I WANT FUCKING MONEY NOW!!!!! I WANT FIFA!!!!! I HAVE 3 DAYS OFF UNI AND I WANNA PLAY GODDAMN FIFA, GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY YOU BASTARDS!!!!! I also don't have more money for another order on another website until I get this refund.

I feel (a bit) better now.
Update: Bank didn't receive the confirmation that the payment is voided. Money is still there but it's "reserved" so I can't use it until either payment expires after 45 days and money automatically "de-reserves" or CDkeys emails me a confirmation. I don't wanna wait 45 days... Still waiting for their response.

7O0hhBu.jpg

Slow customer service sucks, NP. 2 days ago I bought something I shouldn't have but managed to withdraw and got all my money back within 24 hours thanks to efficient customer support.

Except where there's no other option currently available. You can only plan to change jobs in future in that case. And there's a shit ton of awful places to work out there.

I came across a quote which said that 'love it, change it, or leave it' are the established options, whereas 'hate it' isn't one of them.

You don't always have the luxury of deciding that, unfortunately.

Purchasing a second hand car. For fuck sake, all I want is a mega bargain which is worth twice what I pay for it, has cheap insurance and do 0-60mph somewhere under a minute. Is it too fuckin much to ask?
And why does every gumtree ad that seems too good to be true turn out to be too good to be true? Fuckin shitehawks.

Back