Rant Thread

Can this cold fuck off already? Nothing like catching your worst cold in ages just when you need to up your productivity levels.

This works for me. Well, I say it works, I mean it worked one time and I now stand by it for all time. It is this; tighten up. Pretend yer fine.
I discovered this method when bored with diarrhoea. I was abroad and I didn't move for a few days, sick as fuck, which ate into my fun-time-travel-time and I eventually decided that if I was gonna shit myself, I may as well shit myself on the road. This was quite a big decision, given my circumstances at the time. Literally the day I made this decision I stopped shitting myself. Now, I am not saying that some sort of positive mental attitude can cure all ills but it certainly increased my good-time-fun-time. And get some vitamin C tablets.

Prius drivers are the fucking WORST!!!

The Prius is a brilliant car design, and people who drive them may have wonderful hearts, but...they can't drive for shit.

This works for me. Well, I say it works, I mean it worked one time and I now stand by it for all time. It is this; tighten up. Pretend yer fine.
I discovered this method when bored with diarrhoea. I was abroad and I didn't move for a few days, sick as fuck, which ate into my fun-time-travel-time and I eventually decided that if I was gonna shit myself, I may as well shit myself on the road. This was quite a big decision, given my circumstances at the time. Literally the day I made this decision I stopped shitting myself. Now, I am not saying that some sort of positive mental attitude can cure all ills but it certainly increased my good-time-fun-time. And get some vitamin C tablets.
What a lovely tale.

Two words. Professional. Evo.
Well I can't buy anything before I get the refund so it doesn't really matter. Btw. still no refund.

36S3JBm.gif

I knew it was going to be a shitty story.

I did exactly that and played basketball outside for 1,5 hours yesterday. Doesn't seem like it was a wise choice in hindsight.

Ah, I should have stipulated that sport or exercise is not part of the Programme. Niall Kielt Healthcare Limited bares no responsibility for any sudden bouts of vomiting or death.

Montenegro > CDkeys

Fucking CDkeys. 2 fucking weeks waiting for FIFA. No matter how many fucking times I e-mail the lazy rude motherfuckers, they still didn't give me all the goddamn info so that I can get my money back.

At least the bank people were nice, and the guy who called me knew how this shit works.

I've given up on getting my money back before the reservation expires, which is 45 days after it got reserved for a payment. Which is 14th November. CDkeys aren't responding to my e-mails anymore. I hope they go bankrupt or Trump deports them all to North Korea.

I've given up on getting my money back before the reservation expires, which is 45 days after it got reserved for a payment. Which is 14th November. CDkeys aren't responding to my e-mails anymore. I hope they go bankrupt or Trump deports them all to North Korea.
Have you tried Tweeting at them about crappy service? I've heard of companies leaping into action, prioritising the silencing of such a public complaint.

Nope, they are still ignoring me. They have a support website and my question is marked as "solved" despite them not responding. Fucking cunts. At least tell me you're not gonna give me the info I need, instead of fucking ignoring me.

Back