1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rant Thread

Discussion in 'Can I Play with Madness?' started by Ariana, Jul 17, 2017.

1. Dr. Eddies Wingman

Dr. Eddies Wingman Brighter than thousand_suns

MAkes sense, as most people (including myself) would see it as a form of madness.

2. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 Gott Mit Uns

Seventh Breath of a Seventh Breath... The Inhaling That Men Do...

3. Perun

Perun Climbing like a monkey Staff Member

There is no reasonable alternative to a mandatory universal health insurance. Nevertheless, I understand the critics. Such an insurance can sometimes, from a very subjective point of view, morph into a black, bottomless pit into which you are forced to throw your hard-earned money, which you will never see again. My own personal subjective experience with hospitals and doctors has been very negative, and not worth the money I paid and pay for it.
    There is nothing you can do about it, because as I said, there's no reasonable alternative - but I think a lot of people would appreciate it if the insurance companies provided you with a free stock of stress balls.

4. Magnus

Magnus Ancient Mariner

About half of the human population is provided with a free stock of stress balls anyway

Brigantium and Perun like this.
  5. Srogyy

Srogyy Ancient Mariner

Man, fuck hairdressers. Especially those who don't see the difference between "trim the top a little bit" and "make me look like fucking Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber." :facepalm:

6. Saapanael

Saapanael "My hair sets the trend of tmrw by doing it today"

[​IMG]

Perun and Srogyy like this.
  7. jazz from hell

jazz from hell Ancient Mariner

That narrow-minded, petit-bourgeois woman drives me nuts!:nuts2: Fuck that shit! May she move back to where she came from and take her friends with her.

8. Brigantium

Brigantium Work Geordie for hire Staff Member

Full marks for cosmetic dentistry. Not so good re the hair replacement treatment.

9. The Flash

The Flash Dennis Wilcock did 9/11

Fuck scoliosis. Rant over.

10. Niall Kielt

Niall Kielt Pulled Her At The Bottle Top

About 13 years ago, I asked for a trim, no shaver, just a trim. BZZZZZZZZZ. She takes an electric razor to me. I haven't had a hair cut since.
    Although if someone could get it like the chap above, I might consider it

11. Dr. Eddies Wingman

Dr. Eddies Wingman Brighter than thousand_suns

What the fuck is wrong with the world? I just read a flaming criticism of the autobiography ... of a blogger. Aged 20. Yes, twenty.

That is, someone the age I was when I started university, considers her career as a blogger and the 20 first years of her life interesting enough that she writes an autobiography. Even worse - a publishing company publishes it! And even worse - people BUY it! People pay to read about the life of someone who has spent the last few years sharing trivial things from her life ON THE INTERNET. And she is 20. OK, so she is a young mother. Well ... if she meets the love of her life tomorrow and they have children? New autobiography in ten years?

Also, how in the world is blogging about trivial things from your own life even a career???

If I ever call the American people stupid for electing Trump, feel free to remind me that there are Norwegians who buy this book.

Zare and Perun like this.
  12. The Flash

I mean, it's a world where Kim Kardashian is a global icon. Hardly surprising.

13. Diesel 11

Diesel 11 Gott Mit Uns

Who knows? Maybe this blogger has had a very interesting life. Say, she was abandoned at age 1, went to foster care and had an evil foster parent, at 5 was overseas accidentally, worked in rice patties until she was 10, returned to America at that time, and then tried to fit in at school until 16, when she got pregnant, and then took up blogging to discuss some of the things she's been through. I'd say an autobiography of that would be one worth making.

Also, fuck Rolling Stone for not including "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" in their list of the Top 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time. Fuck 'em.

14. Cornfed Hick

Cornfed Hick Electric Eye

Perhaps your problem is that you go to a "hairdresser" at all. Grow a pair and go to a BARBER next time. :D

Zare, Diesel 11 and Srogyy like this.
  15. The Flash

Or grow an even bigger pair and shave your head yourself like me. :p

Zare likes this.
  16. Night Prowler

Night Prowler ɹǝlʍoɹԀ ʇɥƃᴉN Staff Member

Fuck CDkeys. Ordered fucking FIFA 18. Exams fucking over, I just wanna play fucking FIFA. I pay the goddamn money. Then they e-mail me saying that my fucking order needs to be fucking reviewed. Then they ask me for a pic of my fucking credit card for some fucking reason. I reply with a no, because no one fucking else ever asked it of me and I'm not gonna send it, so either they send me the fucking links or refund the fucking money right away. They said they'll refund. But the bank might take few days to give me back my fucking money since it's a fucking Saturday. I WANT FUCKING MONEY NOW!!!!! I WANT FIFA!!!!! I HAVE 3 DAYS OFF UNI AND I WANNA PLAY GODDAMN FIFA, GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY YOU BASTARDS!!!!! I also don't have more money for another order on another website until I get this refund.

I feel (a bit) better now.

17. Niall Kielt

Yet another reason why Pro Evo is a far superior game

18. Srogyy

Srogyy Ancient Mariner

This sucks. That's why I ordered Battlefront II directly from Origin. Paid a bit more, but wanted to avoid this kind of stuff...

19. CriedWhenBrucieLeft

CriedWhenBrucieLeft Ancient Mariner

Terrible stuff. This is why I read books.

Forostar and Night Prowler like this.
  20. Niall Kielt

Bitch, please, you couldn't read your way out of a wet paper bag

Perun, Diesel 11 and Night Prowler like this.