Rant Thread

Man, fuck hairdressers. Especially those who don't see the difference between "trim the top a little bit" and "make me look like fucking Jim Carrey in Dumb and Dumber." :facepalm:
About 13 years ago, I asked for a trim, no shaver, just a trim. BZZZZZZZZZ. She takes an electric razor to me. I haven't had a hair cut since.
Although if someone could get it like the chap above, I might consider it

What the fuck is wrong with the world? I just read a flaming criticism of the autobiography ... of a blogger. Aged 20. Yes, twenty.

That is, someone the age I was when I started university, considers her career as a blogger and the 20 first years of her life interesting enough that she writes an autobiography. Even worse - a publishing company publishes it! And even worse - people BUY it! People pay to read about the life of someone who has spent the last few years sharing trivial things from her life ON THE INTERNET. And she is 20. OK, so she is a young mother. Well ... if she meets the love of her life tomorrow and they have children? New autobiography in ten years?

Also, how in the world is blogging about trivial things from your own life even a career???

If I ever call the American people stupid for electing Trump, feel free to remind me that there are Norwegians who buy this book.

Who knows? Maybe this blogger has had a very interesting life. Say, she was abandoned at age 1, went to foster care and had an evil foster parent, at 5 was overseas accidentally, worked in rice patties until she was 10, returned to America at that time, and then tried to fit in at school until 16, when she got pregnant, and then took up blogging to discuss some of the things she's been through. I'd say an autobiography of that would be one worth making.

Also, fuck Rolling Stone for not including "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" in their list of the Top 500 Greatest Songs Of All Time. Fuck 'em.

Fuck CDkeys. Ordered fucking FIFA 18. Exams fucking over, I just wanna play fucking FIFA. I pay the goddamn money. Then they e-mail me saying that my fucking order needs to be fucking reviewed. Then they ask me for a pic of my fucking credit card for some fucking reason. I reply with a no, because no one fucking else ever asked it of me and I'm not gonna send it, so either they send me the fucking links or refund the fucking money right away. They said they'll refund. But the bank might take few days to give me back my fucking money since it's a fucking Saturday. I WANT FUCKING MONEY NOW!!!!! I WANT FIFA!!!!! I HAVE 3 DAYS OFF UNI AND I WANNA PLAY GODDAMN FIFA, GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY YOU BASTARDS!!!!! I also don't have more money for another order on another website until I get this refund.

I feel (a bit) better now.

Fuck CDkeys. Ordered fucking FIFA 18. Exams fucking over, I just wanna play fucking FIFA. I pay the goddamn money. Then they e-mail me saying that my fucking order needs to be fucking reviewed. Then they ask me for a pic of my fucking credit card for some fucking reason. I reply with a no, because no one fucking else ever asked it of me and I'm not gonna send it, so either they send me the fucking links or refund the fucking money right away. They said they'll refund. But the bank might take few days to give me back my fucking money since it's a fucking Saturday. I WANT FUCKING MONEY NOW!!!!! I WANT FIFA!!!!! I HAVE 3 DAYS OFF UNI AND I WANNA PLAY GODDAMN FIFA, GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING MONEY YOU BASTARDS!!!!! I also don't have more money for another order on another website until I get this refund.

This sucks. That's why I ordered Battlefront II directly from Origin. Paid a bit more, but wanted to avoid this kind of stuff...

Why did you pay?

Pirate the game if you can. If it works like advertised and you see replay value out of it, buy it. I had bought single player games that had complete showstopper bugs. Star Trek EF2. The mission where you're manning some turrets on the Enterprise hull and shooting at someone. It couldn't move in elevation, so you get rekt fast. Activision released a patch in two months that broke savegames. So not only I wasn't able to complete a story-driven single player first person shooter, I needed to start over.

And that's just a slight, normal fuckup in gaming industry. Seriously fuck them. You wouldn't download a car? The hell I wouldn't. If I had the option of an unlimited free trial for anything, I'd use it.

I'd just like to rant about retarded people. Not like physical/mental disability, more like my very good friend and neighbour who turned to young Earth, no planets kind of a guy. Since he was a pretty intelligent, critical thinking person before, this is really a retardation. He is full of assaults, doesn't understand shit about physics, knows that I do, but tells me "people" have "been lying" to me. He is now the kind of person who buys an iPhone because it has round edges and round is good while cornered is evil. The kind of person who, by confronted with a huge lolwtf r u an idiot kind of response after claiming that "planets do not exist", runs out straight to his balcony, at noon, starts shouting look at the small sun, look at the small sun, sun is small it's not big I see it with my own two eyes.

Well my mate, been nice knowing you.

@Zare: I used to be a pirate, but over time I grew tired of doing the whole crack/activate/patch stuff. FIFA games are the only ones I buy for more than 10e though. For the rest I always wait until they get really cheap.

Lineker reckoned he could play Adrian's solo with his eyes closed and Shearer called shenanigans so they played it.

Its also possible that there was an Alexander Lacazette montage.

Back