Rant Thread

Perhaps we could start a list thread? Top 10 foods making Maidenfans puke or something. I'm sure at least one member would appreciate it.

These useless toilet roll dispensers.
20525212_10155221481039143_1364143054379789635_n.jpg

They work for approximately one sheet. Then nothing else comes out, and the whole thing is locked.

I'd also like to rant about Photobucket and Dropbox, who seem to have withdrawn their free third party hosting feature.

I hate this day. Can it just fuck off and die already? Pretty please? With sugar on top and a cherry?

Because my colleague who sort of trains me is in a bad mood and keeps giving me complicated tasks for which, I swear, she makes up new rules every time I'm finished just so that it's never good enough.

The shitty computer program I work with has an exceptionally shitty system of entering addresses that makes no sense because it's absolutely counter-intuitive, and seems to be working differently every time.

It crashes every time you make a mistake such as combining a ZIP code with a wrong country abbreviation.

It can really drive you up the wall when it crashes, because it involves a long log-in procedure and has a complicated system of commands to get you where you need to be, and it has no autosave function.

It crashed a lot of times on me today.

Because Slovensko is Slovakia, not Slovenia.

Back