Rant Thread

Builders across the road are sawing, drilling and taking deliveries from large, noisy vehicles so I close the window for a bit (it's stifling). Then someone inside the building starts hammering and drilling. :( Please let me go back to work.

The awful "Tik Tok" youth of today: not enough talent for "So You Think You Can Dance" with an IQ that matches their shoe sizes.
Not even mentioning the dreadful sounds they call "music" they use as a background for their idiotic gestures. :mad:

The awful "Tik Tok" youth of today: not enough talent for "So You Think You Can Dance" with an IQ that matches their shoe sizes.
Not even mentioning the dreadful sounds they call "music" they use as a background for their idiotic gestures. :mad:

They’re just kids who crave attention. The “music” is total garbage.

giphy.gif

No. I don't really know what it is and I think I'm also probably too old for it. One of my colleagues had her 18 year old cousin staying over shortly before lockdown. She said it was really confusing speaking to her cousin because she has no idea what 18 year old like now, e.g. Tik Tok.

Eh, they only deserve Virtual XI. Maybe you could put “The Angel And The Gambler” on infinite repeat and see if they can tell when the track rolls over.
Don't you think you can save their music taste?

TikTok doesn't entertain me either but from what I know of it it's supposed to be silly fun and it's mostly teenagers on there, don't read too much into it.

WHY ON EARTH won't the fucking website where I'm trying to reset my password accept my new password when I'm obeying ALL their password rules?

Capital letter, small letter, special character, number and at least 8 characters. It complains I haven't included a capital letter even though I BLOODY HAVE. More than one, actually.

Fuck off.

Bloody hell. Seems the site only would recognize certain letters as caps ... so capital B, no thanks, capital S, excellent.

Together they spell BS and I call BS. And once I had found a password that was OK, and clicked "update password" ... a nice red status bar at the top of the page told me "Something went wrong, try again later"

:censored:

More a brief grumble than a rant, but I’m really tired of seeing people who bother to wear medical masks but leave their noses exposed.

Maybe they can't breathe out of it. I know I'll sometimes remove mine if it's too hot and can't breathe. :( Kinda defeats the whole fricking purpose. :(

When my neighbors played their annoying music WAY to loud I would blast back with Opeth. Deliverance to be exact, I would leave the whole album at full blast. They were very slow learners as it took them two weeks to pick up on it.

Next time try Rammstein. I found it really works well especially in the US. Disembodied German really freaks people out here for some unknown reason.

I will place disembodied Germans on my garden fence in future. :)

I discovered that my neighbours particularly dislike Paradise Lost. They weren't as bothered by Mayhem, which was a surprise.

Back