Rant Thread

Why do keep talking about yourself? She probably has some bizarre phobia of talking to people while on buses or some shit...
bd4cc2685cb2c5c3ac329cf1bf86a6ed--scary-movies-horror-movies.jpg

For being phobic about buses, she talked a whole lot. Defense mechanism?

You were Saap.

THE Saap and she didn't even seem to care. She should be at the event where we're going to perform with the band on Friday. I'ma play out of my mind and make her regret not being nicer to Ol' Saapy. :devil2:

Don’t worry, my plan has always been not to actively seek out sexual relationships and merely focus on enjoying people for what they are.

The government wants to close our local A&E at nights due to budget cuts, and it's very inhumane. Patients are now supposed to be taken to hospitals miles and miles away, we're it'll probably be too late. The death count will almost certainly rise and it just isn't right

The government wants to close our local A&E at nights due to budget cuts, and it's very inhumane. Patients are now supposed to be taken to hospitals miles and miles away, we're it'll probably be too late. The death count will almost certainly rise and it just isn't right
Something like this happened around here as well. It pissed me off so much, like, budget cuts? Really?! Couldn't you make changes to literally anything else? Something that possibly doesn't cost the lives of dozens of people? Ugh, these kinds of things make me sick.

Ugh. This is happening all over the country. I feel lucky to live relatively close to a big general hospital with an A&E. Air ambulance charities are going to be more in demand than ever in rural areas.

Back