Rant Thread

Have a meltdown tweet, use some popular (related) hashtags and see how quickly things get done.

No, you want to avoid using the word "cunt" when you're trying to get attention on the internet these days.

:p

My last tweet was: "I sent you another e-mail and again got no response but again it says it's solved. WTF. Last time I'll deal with this store..."

My office is ground floor and I sit close to a window that faces the driveway to a parking house that goes underneath the building. Earlier today, an old-ish truck stopped right under the building leaving the engine on, and blowing its emissions straight at the window; there was a grey fog at the window for a few minutes.

Had this happened in Germany, supposing that it would even be possible for this truck to get on the streets, which it wouldn't, the office would have instantly been cleared until the air would have been clean again, and the truck driver would have been fined. Everyone would have made fun of how stereotypically strict Germans are on their silly regulations and how much of a fuss would have been made of such an insignificant event.

Here, everyone gathered at the window and laughed their arses off, and the person in charge of security had to prompt someone to turn off the air conditioning, which faces straight at where the fumes were blown (which is stupid in itself, since this is a heavily frequented driveway). People laughed at how the gasses came into the office and returned to work. Apparently, I was the only one getting nauseous and feeling sick.

Guess that getting a little miffed at feeling sick after inhaling poisonous fumes that are still in the air an hour after the event is just my German attitude of taking everything too seriously.

Okay, I was wrong. Apparently it wasn't the truck, but something that's happening down in the garage, because it just happened again without the truck, and reportedly happened earlier today as well. Presumably it's the Illuminati finally realising that their Chemtrails are inefficient, and now they just decided to gas us the traditional way.

I board the bus and forget that bus drivers don’t like their sideview to be disrupted so the driver says in way too loud a voice: “STEP AWAY FROM THE DOOR!” as if I was hard of hearing. Freaking old angry people, there are so many of them. I wanted to reply with: “Could you speak louder? I didn’t hear you.” But that would’ve made for an awkward rest of the ride.

Okay, I was wrong. Apparently it wasn't the truck, but something that's happening down in the garage, because it just happened again without the truck, and reportedly happened earlier today as well. Presumably it's the Illuminati finally realising that their Chemtrails are inefficient, and now they just decided to gas us the traditional way.
But why would they bother, when they know you have to get out on the exhaust-filled street morning and afternoon, at least five days a week?

Well the tweet thing didn't work since they are ignoring me (and my e-mails) so I'll just have to wait for about 25 more days. Luckily, I can fill that time by studying classics like "Modern State" and "Parties and party systems" (not what you think) and "Modern Political History"!

hJfwHjd.gif

Well the tweet thing didn't work since they are ignoring me (and my e-mails) so I'll just have to wait for about 25 more days. Luckily, I can fill that time by studying classics like "Modern State" and "Parties and party systems" (not what you think) and "Modern Political History"!

hJfwHjd.gif
Wait, what system were you trying to buy FIFA on?

Back