Random trivia

LooseCannon,
I think your answer is quite inaccurate. The 1986 Commonwealth Games was held not in Scotland but in Edinburgh, its capital. There are 27 nations taking part in the Games. 32 nations boycotted the Games as an opposition to the apartheid regime in South Africa. 

[attachment deleted by admin]

Right, because Scotland has *so* many places that are up to hosting international sporting competitions.

If an answer is inaccurate, you're supposed to just ask for a more specific answer.

Perun said:
Please wait for the previous question to be answered before asking new ones.

It was answered, wasn't it? Natalie gave the answer (after char_da_harlot's answer disappeared).

Mmm...Donuts said:
This Cry sparked the Philippine revolution.

I think Perun was talking about this question, Forostar. :)
Which so far hasn't been answered it seems.

@Raven

Nemesis is a hypothetical red dwarf or brown dwarf star, orbiting the Sun at a distance of about 50,000 to 100,000 AU, somewhat beyond the Oort cloud. The existence of this star was postulated in an attempt to explain an inferred periodicity in the rate of biological extinction in the geological record.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nemesis_%28star%29

Errr, no, I think your answer was a battle cry, remember, my hint was that it was the name of the cry, not the cry itself. \

One thing we need to ascertain, is that spelt correctly? I mean, I know what a briquette is.

Black Ace,
You are correct. Actually briquet has 2 meanings:
1) French for lighter
2) A sword carried by Napoleon's infantrymen

Attachments

• Briquet.jpg
    Briquet.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 19
Back