Random trivia

Chris Johnsson writes all the music (or most anyway) for Therion, yet... Who writes the lyrics?

hmm Thomas Karlsson? [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

I seem to recall that William Gibson is given credit for that, but I can't remember the book title. Do I get half credit, and get to ask half a question? [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Napoleon(Stalin) and Snowball(Leinin) are the two main pigs. I know because I read the book.
Next Question and this is a hard one

What does hypnopaedia mean?

according to Google, Hypnopaedia = Sleep-Learning/Sleep Teaching. Apparently it's what the book 'Brave new World' is about.

in what way is Bruce Dickinson related (hint) to the olympics?

PS. it has nothing to do with fencing

First Annual Dickinson Olympics

The Student Senate sponsored the Olympics to promote school spirit and to foster positive student-faculty relationships through academic and athletic events. Teams were comprised of 8-12 members (students, faculty, and staff) representing individual academic departments. The teams competed for various prizes and the Dickinson Olympics Trophy.

Back