Random trivia

left and right shoes.... [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

[a href=\'http://westminster-abbey.org/library/burial/jonson.htm\' target=\'_blank\']Because...[/a]

Why did the hedgehog cross the road?

I would guess that it wanted to get to the other side... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--] [!--emo&:p--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/tongue.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'tongue.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Nope, he just wanted to go see his flat mate ! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

John is a businessman in Redtown; he travels quite frequently. John left for Bluetown on Tuesday. His journey took one day, and he stayed in Bluetown for two days. John then returned to Redtown via the same route, taking one day. John arrived in Redtown on Tuesday.

How is this possible?

Hooray, riddles! [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] Many of my previous questions were actually riddles but also were real trivia questions. [!--emo&:D--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/biggrin.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'biggrin.gif\' /][!--endemo--] I'm not sure of the answer right now, so I'll get back to you.

[!--QuoteBegin-IronDuke+Jul 26 2004, 02:14 AM--][div class=\'quotetop\']QUOTE(IronDuke @ Jul 26 2004, 02:14 AM)[/div][div class=\'quotemain\'][!--QuoteEBegin--] John is a businessman in Redtown; he travels quite frequently. John left for Bluetown on Tuesday. His journey took one day, and he stayed in Bluetown for two days. John then returned to Redtown via the same route, taking one day. John arrived in Redtown on Tuesday.

How is this possible? [/quote]
Tuesday is the name of his horse. [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Great [!--emo&:)--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/smile.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'smile.gif\' /][!--endemo--]! I couldn't figure it out... more MORE i say!

Here's another (I've got tons):

A man was walking home after having been drinking. He walked down the middle of a deserted country road. There wasn't any street lights or anything to illuminate the road nor was there any moonlight. He was dressed in all black. Suddenly, a car without headlights on came racing down the road. At the last moment, the driver of the car swerved to the right and avoided hitting the man. How did he manage to see him?

You got it. Pretty easy, huh? [!--emo&^_^--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/happy.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'happy.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

One more:

A man lived alone in a house for 2 months. Nobody came to visit him and he never left. At the end of this time, he became insane. One night, he turned off the lights and walked out of the house. He was never seen or heard from again. His actions caused the deaths of 90 people. Why was that so?

The stairs at first? I didnt actually get the question.... because im not so educated at english... as a language. Do i make any sense? And yet another thread i join a bit late... [!--emo&:unsure:--][img src=\'style_emoticons/[#EMO_DIR#]/unsure.gif\' border=\'0\' style=\'vertical-align:middle\' alt=\'unsure.gif\' /][!--endemo--]

Back