Quick question about fanclub membership/presale codes

Demigod_Tyek

Powerslave
I'm thinking of joining the fanclub in the next few days/weeks, mainly for access to the presale codes they give out. But I had a quick question about how they work.

Is the presale code you get good for just *one* concert, or for ANY of them? For example, if I was planning on going to 2-4 of the US concerts, would I be able to use the presale code for all the individual locations?

Or is it a one-time only use?

Thanks to anyone who can clarify.

I'll have to go and check but I was PMed a presale code for NZ and a presale code for South Africa

So they are pretty much per region, it seems?

So I'll be able to take the US code they give later on and use it for any US concerts? Or is it still just a one-time use?

I'm not sure. You get a code per region, a link to sellers for each show, and you can book up to four tickets per show. It doesn't actually say if you can use the code for different shows, although I assume so. It says there are different sellers for each show in NZ and Australia and the code is valid for all of them.

So they are pretty much per region, it seems?

So I'll be able to take the US code they give later on and use it for any US concerts? Or is it still just a one-time use?

You should be able to use the same code to buy tickets at any of the North American shows. That's the way it's always been at least. They do limit how many you can buy at a time with the code though - it's usually limited to 4.

That's cool, as it's usually just one friend and I that go to the Maiden concerts.

Just wanted to make sure I'd have access to presale for all of the NA/US shows.

I'm not sure. You get a code per region, a link to sellers for each show, and you can book up to four tickets per show. It doesn't actually say if you can use the code for different shows, although I assume so. It says there are different sellers for each show in NZ and Australia and the code is valid for all of them.

Do you know which websites they give the links to? Does it depends on the region you are in? E.g. if I'm from US, will I get links to US sellers? Or if I'm from Brazil, which is the case, will I get links to brazilian sellers?

Do you know which websites they give the links to? Does it depends on the region you are in? E.g. if I'm from US, will I get links to US sellers? Or if I'm from Brazil, which is the case, will I get links to brazilian sellers?

They gave me links (I'm UK) to all sellers in South Africa, NZ and Australia. Every member is sent presale codes, no matter where in the world they are.

Back