Primordial

giphy.gif

Lol, the woman in that pic moves (kind of) in unison with the music. :)

edit:
Superb lyrics and for the first time I can stand the vocals. I like the drama in this deliverance. Very pure stuff altogether. That aspect reminds me of Sear Bliss.

Last edited:
To be fair, Primordial relies mostly on atmosphere and Nemtheanga's vocals than instrumentalization and their songs are relatively simple/repetitive, which doesn't seem to be Foro's thing :)

This one seemed really repetitive. It takes awhile before anything changes. It probably needs more listenings to sink in.

This band is a love or hate affair. If you need time changes, high speed, five different segments in two minutes and all that, Primordial simply isn't for you.

Five different segments in two minutes? It depends on what we call a segment, but when we look at chord progression, this song has one segment in seven minutes. It must be said it is a long segment with more than two chords, and they are either calm, either loud, either with ("normal range" or high) vocals or without vocals, either with solo. So they do change. As you noticed, I managed to play it in full. And I like it more already. There's a certain heaviness and atmosphere that does it.

edit:
This Sear Bliss song
has more different segments but also repeats a lot, and brings a certain atmosphere (and roaring heaviness with guitars) as well.

Last edited:
Back