ollyhills

Prowler
Hi all! Now I don't want to be unseemly or uncouth here or anything but I was just wondering if any fanclub members might have any pre sale codes they weren't going to use? I'm going to be grabbing a couple tickets for Vegas show and if I can bypass the rush then any help would be greatly appreciated. Will maybe consider splitting a free buffet...

THANKS! :bigsmile:

I was planning on going to the Michigan show. But now with tickets going so fast in the presale, I have no idea what will be left come Saturday. I just wanted two tickets. So...it's up to you guys if you wanna throw me a bone or not

Ticketmaster says Live Nation are doing a pre sale from their app starting the 8th. That's something at least

I was planning on going to the Michigan show. But now with tickets going so fast in the presale, I have no idea what will be left come Saturday. I just wanted two tickets. So...it's up to you guys if you wanna throw me a bone or not
Same with me, I'll probably have to go to a ticket broker to get the seats I want. Either that or just settle for any old seats I can get on Saturday. I know when they played at DTE a few years ago, they released pavilion seats the day of the show?

So...it's up to you guys if you wanna throw me a bone or not

This works much better if you're an established forum member. Sorry, but you're not; you just joined today. "You're not old enough to get that call."

Otherwise, all we see is strangers popping up and asking for codes at the last minute... no, we don't throw bones to people who haven't contributed to our community.

This works much better if you're an established forum member. Sorry, but you're not; you just joined today. "You're not old enough to get that call."

Otherwise, all we see is strangers popping up and asking for codes at the last minute... no, we don't throw bones to people who haven't contributed to our community.

Oh yea...that's what I figured.

Same question, more tenured member. Send me a PM.
Thanks for the offer! We got tickets already, so I'm all set.

This concert is almost 300 miles away, but with no shows in New England, it was this or pay scalper prices for NYC (which is also a haul).

Will be my 8th Iron Maiden concert since 1991 (and the 3rd country I'll have seen them perform in). Can't wait to hear The Red and the Black live.

Up the Irons!

Back