Prediction: Does Maiden do one more album? And what's the theme if so?

I think there was a third iron maiden too that phoned steve back in the 70s to change his bands name
Correct - there's actually three. One in Bolton, one in Basildon and The One everyone knows about :D

I think the one that phoned Steve must have been the Bolton one, since Steve said whoever it was had a Northern accent (and also according to said band's own website one of their members - "Beak" - was in London around that time). They recorded one album, called "Maiden Flight".

The link posted by @Black Bart is the one from Basildon.

Correct - there's actually three. One in Bolton, one in Basildon and The One everyone knows about :D

I think the one that phoned Steve must have been the Bolton one, since Steve said whoever it was had a Northern accent (and also according to said band's own website one of their members - "Beak" - was in London around that time). They recorded one album, called "Maiden Flight".

The link posted by @Black Bart is the one from Basildon.
Precisely.
Except there's actually four:
(Thread closed so couldn't quote the message).

Still waiting for Iron Maiden’s “The Man In The Iron Mask”. It’s literature! It helped give the band their name! Come on Steve, it’s perfect for you!
Only if it is the album's last song, ending with [spoken by Brucie in solemn "fini belle vie" manner] "Athos, Porthos, au revoir! Aramis, adieu forever!"
It could win the CHEESEVIVÖR too.

Only if it is the album's last song, ending with [spoken by Brucie in solemn "fini belle vie" manner] "Athos, Porthos, au revoir! Aramis, adieu forever!"
Yo that would be incredible. I never even thought of that.

Precisely.
Except there's actually four:
(Thread closed so couldn't quote the message).
Popular name :eek:

Steve's decision to get it registered the very next day was smart indeed ...

Bruce would love that, wearing a swashbuckling shirt, he could come on stage swinging on a chandelier and waving a rapier around

In wouldn't look too much into it.
I bet these people are Maiden fans (I know one) but they're learning Photoshop and have a ton of time on their hands. I bet my ass you could name any situation with Eddie in it and you will find somebody already did it.

like electricity and cheese.
Well now I want to try this.

Bruce would love that, wearing a swashbuckling shirt, he could come on stage swinging on a chandelier and waving a rapier around

:lol:

Given recent developments in his personal life, stage clothes would come courtesy of French Collection.

We need a pirate-themed album just so we can get a double peg leg walk-on Eddie.
You mean like this one?
Navigator_Blog.png

How many (wooden) legs would that tour have?
:lol:

By the time Maiden actually got around to their Running Wild ripoff they’d have to call it Walking Domesticated...

Back