Posting a new meme everyday 'til Iron Maiden releases new studio album

@Black Abyss Babe Yes, you won this round. But since "ATG competition" is going on for years now, maybe we should have several categories: "Comical approach", "Drama approach", "Jumping the delusional-hype-train approach" and so on. Also, I was on their web page (Belshazzar's Feast). Those two chaps must be wondering why their web traffic has sky-rocketed in last couple of days!

@LooseCannon It was inevitable, but I'm still surprised how soon it was.

@srfc They did happen quickly, didn't they? It kind the makes the excitement more... exciting? To be honest, I was really close on giving up on this thread thinking we won't find out anything until the end of summer '22...

Day 206

5f3ytd.jpg

But since "ATG competition" is going on for years now, maybe we should have several categories: "Comical approach", "Drama approach", "Jumping the delusional-hype-train approach" and so on.
Absolutely - you could also add "flimsiest possible justification" or "most tortuous logic" :D

Are you going to keep up with the memes until an album is actually released, or stop when they announce it?

Are you going to keep up with the memes until an album is actually released, or stop when they announce it?
The original plan was to do it until the album release day. But if they announce soon that album will be out in autumn 2022 or later, I doubt I can make it 'til then.
I actually was hoping @Spambot would continue with this thread even when the new album is released. :blush:
Awwww... That was so nice.

Day 208

5fbyog.jpg

Back