Posting a new meme everyday 'til Iron Maiden releases new studio album

Looking at all these memes, I somehow got to conclusion that Ewan McGregor did an OK job as Obi Wan CONSIDERING (!!!) the material he was given (only exception being "younglings" scene where even he couldn't hold his grip). Than again, it's been years since I've watched those movies...

@Midnight This is from a TV performance (Scandinavian maybe? Early 90's? I don't really remember...) Anyway for some reason, Janick wasn't able to attend so they found this one-time replacement, I can't even remember the name of a guy. (bah, and I call myself a fan.)

Day 60 - Star Wars Week 5/7
Are we?

4u8xts.jpg

Must have been head wrecking for Maiden to mime to that, it can't have been easy to remember how it had been edited.

That was weird to watch, I haven't seen this in a decade. Not because of the guy who replaced Janick but because they act so pumped for a lip-sync performance. Anyway, I got the place right, but completely missed the period...

Day 61 - Star Wars Week 6/7
Even today, Barry McKay looks for the contact of this guy.

61.jpg

1091139.jpg

I love that especially since I genuinely have a copy of the first album signed by Adrian and Bruce (among others)

I wanted to write decades, then again, I thought it would be too much. I realized it's been 9 years since I've stopped watching The Simpsons so those 90s episodes always seem like 10 years ago. The Sean Connery picture is from the episode "22 Short Stories about Springfield" one of my favorite episodes ever (also has that "Aurora Borealis" bit with Principal Skinner and Superintendent Chalmers).

Harsh ...
...but true. @Perun That one was great!

Day 65
"...tElL mE wHaT yOu CaN hEaR..." - I wish I could't hear that.

4xg6hl.jpg

Back