Paul Di'Anno

A lot of people here travel to Eastern European countries like Croatia for budget private surgery. I just hope he's not gone to some back alley witch doctor and is actually getting legit clinical treatment.

A lot of people here travel to Eastern European countries like Croatia for budget private surgery. I just hope he's not gone to some back alley witch doctor and is actually getting legit clinical treatment.
Yeah similar to some Americans going to Mexico for Dental/Medical procedures. The cost/wait at home is so high that despite the risks looking abroad becomes a viable alternative. I do remember a specific story about an American girl dying to infection from getting but implants at some Mexican shop shop. To each their own i guess.

Some notes from Paul interview for Croatian media:

- His recovery is going great, he is finally able to walk. He is very happy with professionalisam of doctors in Croatia, and with all the people in the clinics.

- He is very grateful to all people in Zagreb, they are all very nice and he is over 3 months there.

- He said that he is in contact with Steve and he is planning to meet up with band in May concert of LOB tour in Zagreb.

- Di'Anno is planning solo concert day before Maiden in Zagreb (21st of May).

Some notes from Paul interview for Croatian media:

- His recovery is going great, he is finally able to walk. He is very happy with professionalisam of doctors in Croatia, and with all the people in the clinics.

- He is very grateful to all people in Zagreb, they are all very nice and he is over 3 months there.

- He said that he is in contact with Steve and he is planning to meet up with band in May concert of LOB tour in Zagreb.

- Di'Anno is planning solo concert day before Maiden in Zagreb (21st of May).

Thank you very much. I've watched the video and the sound is just terrible. Each time I listen to a Paul intervieuw I'm surprised to hear how pleasant his voice is.

Croatian basketball legend and NBA Hall of Famer, Dino Radja with Paul

Juras is posting almost everyday the progress of Di'Anno on his FB profile.

Last edited:
Croatian basketball legend and NBA Hall of Famer, Dino Radja with Paul

What a great basketball player he was! My personal favourite of that golden era of basketball was Sabonis though.

I would like the band would take a photo with Paul. It's just a minute.
Bruce: Hey Paul. Nice to meet you man. how are you?
The rest of the band know him so… it's a matter of one minute to say hello to a guy that seems that reconciliate himself and maybe he see the things from different point of view now. He also has been an important member of the band the early years at least for me.

I would like the band would take a photo with Paul. It's just a minute.
Bruce: Hey Paul. Nice to meet you man. how are you?
The rest of the band know him so… it's a matter of one minute to say hello to a guy that seems that reconciliate himself and maybe he see the things from different point of view now. He also has been an important member of the band the early years at least for me.
Imagine someone in the crowd shouted Bruce Dickinson...

Back