Paul Di'Anno

I agree, from an outsider/fan point of view, i feel id be happy if the Maiden Family just paid for it. But the fact that he has a crowdfunder in the first place suggests to me that they wont/havent. And I wouldnt judge them harshly if they didnt. Fuck knows what goes on behind closed doors. I suppose that if an individual really cares then they will donate what they can/want.
I will donate come payday, if I remember. He deserves a new knee for Running Free alone. And Killers. And every single ounce of beautiful agression he gave to a fabulous time in a wonderful bands career. Maiden havent been the same since he left.

I made my contribution. I hope the surgery allow Paul to live a better life and be a better person in the future.

Yes, it could be better that's for sure. It's sad to see that only 279 people supported this campaign.
If it weren't for your post I wouldn't have supported it either because I simply wouldn't have known - so thank you for that.
I'm sure if more people knew about it there would be much more of a support.

I think the guy shared the campaign via facebook or twitter in the campaign site and arrived to Blabbermouth where I saw the news and even it's easy to support via paypal. Thanks for supported him too. I really enjoyed with the first two albums and the raw of his singing style of that years.

I don't really understand why this is happening. I have heard British healthcare can suck.. but just look at this. Help the man damn it...
View attachment 17348

It is very sad to see Paul in that state :( I bet the NHS is hardly the one to blame though.

I do not think knee surgery would be an option until he manages to get in a better shape, as it is probably too risky to go under the knife at the moment.

Back