OPETH SURVIVOR 2016: Results -> The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park!

Btw, I'm a bit lost as to how the game works. When are Blackwater Park, Harlequin Forest etc coming into the game?
All promoted songs have been ranked based on average number of votes (#1 lowest, #36 highest).

First group - #21-#36.
Second group - #11-#20.
Third group - #1-#10.

Once the first group is down to 10 or less songs, second group joins the game, once that group is down to 10 or less songs, third group joins the game.
Although Harlequin Forest is already in the game, look better :p

Any more songs from the first three albums coming up in the third group?

If not: in this year's game, these are the two most popular songs from the first three albums:

In Mist She Was Standing
Demon of the Fall

Remaining songs:

To Bid You Farewell
April Ethereal
Blackwater Park
Deliverance
A Fair Judgement
Windowpane
Coil
The Devil's Orchard
Folklore
Eternal Rains Will Come

When was Advent eliminated? I think I've decided that is my favorite of the first three albums. After spending more time with Morningrise, I think To Bid You Farewell is my least favorite on the album.

Moor
Melinda
Serenity
To Rid the Disease

I love Still Life as a whole, but at this point in the game I think the other individual tracks are stronger. I also think Hope Leaves is the strongest "ballad" they've ever done, despite it being probably the simplest. I believe it is also Mikael's favorite song from Damnation.

When was Advent eliminated? I think I've decided that is my favorite of the first three albums. After spending more time with Morningrise, I think To Bid You Farewell is my least favorite on the album.

I believe Advent and Nectar never even made it out of the Morningrise round.

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 21:
To Rid The Disease - 5 votes
Serenity Painted Death - 3 votes
Heir Apparent - 3 votes
Faith In Others - 3 votes

Third and final group of promoted songs joins the finals.

After spending more time with Morningrise this survivor, I think To Bid You Farewell might actually be my least favorite song on the album.

yi1wT33.jpg

Eliminated after Round 22:
To Bid You Farewell - 4 votes
April Ethereal - 4 votes
Coil - 4 votes
Folklore - 4 votes
Hope Leaves - 3 votes

Back