Official Star Trek Thread

slack_for_ios_upload.jpg

I didn't know him very well or his Star Trek era, though of course i was aware of his character. My Star Trek era was the 1990's, with a rerun of the Next Generation, which i loved.

Looks like an original story, though some of the thematics are reminding me very much of the Jem'Hadar.

:facepalm:

Sebastian Bach has engaged in a Twitter war with "Star Trek" legend William Shatner, at one point threatening to visit the 85-year-old actor at his home so that Shatner can "say it to my face."

The exchange apparently started after Shatner sent the former SKID ROW singer an emoji of a purple devil face in response to a tweet that Bach liked that Shatner took offense to. From there, things quickly went downhill, with Bach calling Shatner a "dickhead" and reportedly posting the actor's Studio City address, promising him: "I will see you at your home." He continued: "I will run past your fucking house every day until the day I die. Deal with me with your phaser cell phone bullshit," Bach wrote in a series of tweets, some of which have since been deleted. He also referred to Shatner as "emoji man" and added: "Maybe better for you to stick behind your computer screen." He then wrote: "I will run over to your house on the 13th. Perfect day for it."

Shatner seemed confused by Bach's reaction and eventually stopped responding directly to Sebastian's tweets.
"I don't know what to think of it but hopefully he's just having a bad day and tomorrow he'll be fine," William wrote of the singer.

According to Fansided, Bach at one point asked Shatner if he was the guy from "Star Trek", to which the actor, who played Captain Kirk on the classic 1960s sci-fi TV series, joked that he must be thinking of Mark Hamill ("Star Wars").

Bach interviewed Shatner at the 2011 installment of the Revolver Golden Gods Awards, where he told the actor he had looked up to him since he was a kid. Shatner was presented with the "Honorary Headbanger Award" at the event.

bachshatnertweetsmay31.jpg

Back