Official Hockey discussion thread

In the West Dallas will end up in Third, LA in 8th and Phx in 7th. East... hmmm, I agree with mckindog. NJ will have a relatively easy upset against the panthers as they will remain div leaders.

rhinos.jpg

:dancinggeek:

I predict the Predators vs Vancouver, for reference, in the west, and then the Penguins and the Rangers in the east.

OK, fucking seriously?

I was willing to put up with this horseshit in the other threads (or should that be...put up with this rhino sex), but in my hockey thread?

NO FUCKING WAY.

Phallus, you're a dead man. I'm going to internet hack you and put up pictures of your small penis on 4Chan for all the idiots to see. You'll be made into an internet queen, fucked by everyone with a virtual dildo. I'll get your face on the main board in Times Square as a pedophile. THIS IS BULLSHIT.

FUcking fuck fuck fuck fuck!

Oh dear. I can see your problem, Loose (where's that facepalm smiley when I need it?).

The very physical Caps Bruins game is going in to overtime, Holtby has been great and Washington has stuck around. All the games I've watched so far have been awesome!

Tim Thomas is still a fucking wizard. Congrats to Phoenix on beating the Hawks; I think Phoenix should advance this year. It'll be a bad year for the NHL if my predictions are true - Pittsburgh, Detroit, and Chicago out in the first round.

This is the first time in a while where any team has a legit shot. I think boston will physically wear out the caps, the pens will get their shit straight and beat philly thanks to their depth, New York will put away the sens thanks to their team play and superior goaltending and New Jersey will beat Florida even though Florida has half of the ex-blackhawks. Out west it is much harder to tell. The only teams as see as "favorites" is Vancouver and St. Louis. I too hope Phx goes far.

The Philly-Pitt game has gotten really ugly.

Hawks are going to take out Phoenix, Toews is back with a vengance

I'm disgusted with the pen-philly series. It is ugly and not in a good way. Not to mention fucking pens don't deserve to move on playing the way they have, more power to philly if they can get the sweep. I need to break something, before I kill someone.... ugh.

Ugh, too obvious to take credit lol. But yes, go Blues! 'Yotes really getting it done. Hope NYR and Bruins can close out as well.

I have a feeling that Nashville will come out of the west. The Kings have slain a giant; Ottawa, I think, will close out the Rangers. Should be an utterly awesome set of games.

However, from the business standpoint, this is an extremely poor result for the NHL. Only one or two big market teams moving forward? Not good for TV ratings.

Yet great for those markets, finally getting attention. Though I agree, casual fans don't care for the Predators, Senators and the like. They want to see the Wings, Canucks... *sigh* the Penguins... Hopefully SOME big names live up to potential. Still, people are going nuts here in AZ.

I'll be curious to see if the ratings are worse than last year.

...and I have to admit, I've been busy and didn't look... where is the 'Yotes and 'Hawks series? Did Chitown finally lose?

Yup, Yotes moved on. The only upset was LA over Vancouver, but the west is wrapped up. In the East the only one done is the Philly upset. Florida can end it today, Boston plays tomorrow, don't know about NY.

Gotcha! Thanks for the heads up-- I just haven't been free enough to really look-- I surf here, but not much else!

Well, I'm glad to see Chicago out this year-- i think that may be the first time the 'Yotes have won a playoff series?

Back