Official Football Thread

Just realized with Turkish youngster Enes Ünal moving there, two of my three favorite players in the world now play for Manchester City. Still not gonna cheer for them. :D

I can't believe our luck. :( The Netherlands, France and Sweden... The groups are quite unbalanced overall, I'd say. Some are extremely competitive and other are just bleh.

Our media is like "EASIEST GROUP FOR SERBIA EVER". We have -2 points in EURO qualifications, no team in Europe is easy to beat now.

Norway' opponents: Germany, Czech Republic, Northern Ireland, Azerbaidjan (again!) and San Marino. I predict an even struggle between three teams for the oh so irrelevant 3rd place.

Bulgaria has a fine record vs the Netherlands:
4 victories
2 draws
4 losses

With their current coach, Sweden has won from both the Netherlands and France.

A is a very solid, tough group, perhaps the heaviest. At least, on paper, some other groups are easier.

Edit:
Sweden record vs Netherlands:
8 victories
5 draws
10 losses

France record vs Netherlands:
9 victories
4 draws
10 losses

Last edited:
Galatasaray sold Felipe Melo with no intentions of buying anyone to replace him. You might see a new goal-conceding record in the Champions League, folks.

Laurent Blanc confirmed Di Maria is close to moving to PSG... Won't hurt United too much, he was bad since like November and got pushed out of the lineup by Ashley freaking Young. Pedro will probably be his replacement. Very different players, Pedro is much more disciplined and a more regular goalscorer, although Di Maria's peak is much higher, he's just way too inconsistent.

Putin: Sepp Blatter deserves Nobel Prize
2tooth.gif

Galatasaray just lost 4-0 to OGC Nice in a friendly. With two penalties committed by our highly criticisized right back, who the management offered (and signed) a new contract with an increase in wage, Sabri Sarıoğlu. Hopefully this disaster finally opens the eyes of our inept management.

Back