Official Football Thread

Hmm, and Sneijder is not invited by Van Gaal in the Dutch squad, for the upcoming match. Good to see he is doing well again, now.

Hmm, and Sneijder is not invited by Van Gaal in the Dutch squad, for the upcoming match. Good to see he is doing well again, now.

Isn't Van Gaal trying to mix youngsters with a couple of old timers? I heard he invited Dirk Kuyt though, so he might be out of his mind. Kuyt is playing absolutely horrible for Fenerbahçe, while Sneijder is getting back to form.

We have got a League Cup game away at Shrewsbury tomorrow night. We have just played them in a pre-season friendly that was a 3-3 draw. Its a real pain us having to play in the first round. Saturday at home v Reading is the big one.

The letter L is a long way from W on the keyboard!

I support United, and saw a United shirt in the centre of Birmingham on Friday. Five days after seeing Johnny Russell on the same street.:confused:

Get in. Shrewsbury 1-3 Bolton last night. How standards have dropped with my team. There i am celebrating a win BIG TIME against no disrespect, The Shrews. Anyway Reading at home on Saturday. COYW.

Fenerbahçe matched up with Arsenal in the Champions League Playoff Stage. Really cool, I'll actually be able to support the opponent of our rivals for real, considering Arsenal is the team I support other than my beloved Galatasaray.

Think Arsenal will have it really tough with the Turkish team. With the Premier League season starting next week i will make a prediction, Liverpool to at least compete for the title. They have bought really well IE Aspas. I honestly think if they are lucky with injuries they have a great chance. The starting 11 is as good as anyone elses.

Back