Official Football Thread

Fenerbahçe are banned from European football for two years, Beşiktaş are banned for one year because of the match fixing in 2011.

I expected a close game but what a blow out! Spain was tired from playing Italy. I can't wait until early December when the world cup drawings happen. I was in Amsterdam during the last world cup's drawings, being high&drunk among an anxious crowd of Dutchmen/women was a great experience.

Not surprisingly the Gold Cup is going unnoticed once again. Mexico had to send their "C" team as FIFA said Confederations Cup participants couldn't go. We barely managed to get second place in the group losing for the first time ever to Panama... PANAMA! The team that tied 0-0 with CANADA! Good lord. A recent World Cup preview in ESPN magazine basically stated that when it comes to soccer there is Europe, South America and then the rest of the world. Mexico was ranked top dog in the Rest of the World category... yet they manage to come up short in big tourneys time and time again... This past Confederations Cup was no exception.

I seriously thought Falcao was kidding around when he posted a pic of him in holding a Monaco shirt. But it's the real deal Monaco signed him! How the fuck did they get the money to get him when the big clubs were trying to sign him?

I seriously thought Falcao was kidding around when he posted a pic of him in holding a Monaco shirt. But it's the real deal Monaco signed him! How the fuck did they get the money to get him when the big clubs were trying to sign him?

Two thirds of the club was sold to Russian billionaire Dmitri Rybolovlev.

Back